better late then never

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mr odog, Aug 19, 2012.

1. just planted two clones outside on wed. anybody else plant this late in season with success?

2. Yessir I just planted quite a bit of clones in the ground a few days ago. Had tons of rain here tho starting to think it was a mistake. I think u should be good tho! How big are they?

3. Well since my 6ft tall plants will be ready to harvest in about 3 weeks I would say u are just a little behind.

4. Your plant will flower right away, stay small and produce a small harvest. But grow it right and let it mature, it will still be potent as hell.

5. #5 lalamann, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    ive had 2 plants outside for 18 days, were indoor on 18/6 for 4 days before that
    [​IMG]

no sign of flowering on this one, but i just pulled its MALE sibling, and these were from seed not clone, so it should be following shortly behind. if it goes female im going to cut a top into a clone and veg it all winter, then put the clone out next spring for a hopeful 1+ pound yield

here is the one that went male on me, culled it this morning.
    [​IMG]

I dont see any reason you shouldnt be able to harvest a small yeild, as long as your grow season lasts into late october your fine

6. [quote name='"mr odog"']just planted two clones outside on wed. anybody else plant this late in season with success?[/quote]

i already harvested two plants on august 1st using 12/12 method. now just trying to get a lil extra of something different.

7. i would not plant clones in spring because they will go into flower almost imediately due to short spring days being close to 12 12 flower cycle.wait until about the end of may then they will veg until fall giving you way more bud at the end of fall!

8. [quote name='"amw"']i would not plant clones in spring because they will go into flower almost imediately due to short spring days being close to 12 12 flower cycle.wait until about the end of may then they will veg until fall giving you way more bud at the end of fall![/quote]

That is all strain dependent. I plant all my sativia April 1. All Indicas go out may 1

9. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

That is all strain dependent. I plant all my sativia April 1. All Indicas go out may 1[/quote]

I planted my Indicas in march.

10. [quote name='"muney420"']

I planted my Indicas in march.[/quote]

So let's see the pic

11. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

So let's see the pic[/quote]

Wheres your pics at bro?

ForumRunner_20120821_225135.png

There you go about 5 months in.

12. The yellow rake is 7ft Long and yes that is just one plant there measures in at 8x8. 100 gal smart pot and lets just say I have a few more. No recent pics i will take some when sun comes out. And this pic is from about 3 weeks ago

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"NorCali86"']The yellow rake is 7ft Long and yes that is just one plant there measures in at 8x8. 100 gal smart pot and lets just say I have a few more. No recent pics i will take some when sun comes out. And this pic is from about 3 weeks ago[/quote]

Damn their beasts! Mine are already flowering! I think they get quite a bit of shade being so close to my house

14. My Indicas are full flower maybe a month from harvest. I live In the valley of nor cal. During the peak of summer I was getting around 13hrs of direct light.

15. [quote name='"NorCali86"']My Indicas are full flower maybe a month from harvest. I live In the valley of nor cal. During the peak of summer I was getting around 13hrs of direct light.[/quote]

Yeah I'm in sac. Got a house in San Jo too. I'm there every weekend.

16. I got a super late start this year and just threw numbers at it guaranteeing a great harvest.

17. Yea it late but you'll get a little something, not really worth the time and effort. Im flowering all but one and I live near sac.

18. Vegged inside from early march, went outside mid april, all organic, 60 gallons of soil.

Attached Files:

19. magoo that plant is thick

20. magoo I must say.... Umsst!
    thats a tree lol.