Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Better high out of bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xch4ng3, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Do you get a better high out of water bongs because I have been smoking a pipe for about 2 weeks and I just made this water bong and it rips hard as fuck and I am high as fuck right now... My question is... Does a water bong make you more high then a pipe because I am high as fuck right now! :)

2. Id say yes. Im pretty lit myself.

3. Yes u do get higher from bongs cause u generally take much bigger hits

4. You get higher faster because the water condenses the smoke for massive hits.

5. OP's feeling it. You feeling it OP? Yeah...It feels good :)

6. bongs get me higher but i enjoy a pipe high more, maybe its just a placebo effect, but my pipe gets me high and i feel like i can do more things i like. My tolerance is basically zero still after smoking daily for 2 months after a forced T break, so i dont really need bong rips, wont turn one down tho

7. love the feeling when you exhale a nice fat rip from a bong.

8. Yeah, bongs get you crazy baked. Sometimes I will opt to not use a bong if I don't want to get too ripped.

9. I think so bigger cooler hits means more baked. I love bongs