better growth? revert back to veg?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dohped!, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Hi i got a odd problem... short version if a plant is nearly ready for harvest can you slow down its development to get more bud? At any cost (other than quality) like increasing light hours?

My Brother and I have a bet on (we're competitive) we are both growing a plant for personal. AK47 Auto's. the competition is who can get the most off one plant (his winning) we started at the same time, I'm not sure how but his plant is much larger than mine with longer to go (I think mines about a week or two from harvest his is about a month) 

is there anyway to get more bud (revert back to veg?) its would be worth a long slow process as long as the end smoke was still good!

2. Autos are a time based plant not light sensitive..so light changing will only decrease your auto harvest..

3. Sorry bro you can't do much. You can't even transplant autos lmao

4. #4 Head Chef, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    An Autoflower has an internal body clock shall we say.

This means even if you do get a few clones of it they will flower about, if not the same time as the mother plant you cut the clones from.

Autos are a 1 harvest per plant kind of thing.

18/6 or 20/4 seed to harvest for best results with autos.
    Don't flip to 12/12

Chef.

5. #5 Dohped!, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    thanks guys [​IMG]... I think I messed up my first grow but you live and learn... haha