Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DVii, Feb 8, 2015.

1. It's nearing the end of the second season now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just watched the 1st season, and I'm really impressed with the acting, especially. It seems to get a lot deeper than Breaking Bad did.

• Like Like x 1
  3. First season great. Just finished watching second season. Pretty boring if im honest .

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Pretty much my feelings on the matter. First season I loved, second season made me feel like I wasted my life watching a show called " Mike Does Some Stuff For An Episode , Ft. Boring Lawyer Crap And Jimmy's Annoying Bitter-Ass Brother "

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shit, they even made a scene of Mike trying to snipe Hector boring/anti-climactic. It's like the only time it's exciting any more is when Tuco appears, and apparently he only shows up like once per season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's a "slow-boil" show, just like Breaking Bad was...

7. Slippin' Jimmy

8. Breaking Bad was a slow boil , too, but atleast the end result was something hot and tender, not dry and difficult to bite into like season 2 of this was.

• Like Like x 1
  9. HI Saul fans,
    Can somebody give me a link to where I could watch the first 3 of the 3rd season? I didn't know it started back up again and I want to get caught up so I can watch season 3 on A & E.

ty in advance blades

10. I know a great website that shows some good streams for Better Call Saul. I don't know the rules regarding links though...

11. I don't think it matters. I had this same problem last year and someone posted a link for me. I didn't like having to watch on my lap top but it was definitely better than missing those episodes! People post links to stuff all the time.
    The things you can get in trouble for are drug related things. Talking about drugs which we call unmentionables, talking about selling cannabis, etc.

12. I watched episode 1 2 and 3 at AMC .com
    Is that all their is in the new season. I found out it's on Mondays so I will definitely watch it then.

13. Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Yeah you're all caught up then. Looking forward to Monday. It's going good so far this season.

14. Each episode intensifies the feeling of fuck chuck.

15. Pretty much. It seems like Chuck is playing a big role in his transition into Saul.

16. Chuck is a big reason why he abandoned the straight and narrow path. He straightened out in the first place to earn Chuck's respect, and became a lawyer so he'd be his peer.

Still I think Mike has the more interesting plot line with the whole Gus Fring/Hector angle.

17. All I can say on season 3 is

THA BO$$

CAN

$

O

C

C

M

E

E

E

P.S. Season 3 was fucking great

18. This show is awesome! It's a great spin off to BB. I finished season 1, definitely gonna fire up season 2 asap.

19. Season 4 of Better Call Saul is scheduled to air this coming Fall -

One of my favorite shows ever, this one!

Patience, Jerry, patience...

• Agree Agree x 1