Betrayed by a good friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrLingIsKing, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Well blades it is a fucked up day for me, idk what to think or really do. Anyway here it is.

I go to school at a university and i room with one of my best friends.(we call him T) We have grown up together, pretty much been freinds for the better half of my life. Well i smoke mad weed and have been trying to cut back, so instead of bringin my whole ounce to school i bring a couple g's, barely enough to last the week. Anyway we have class at diff times w/e well i come back to the room today and it smells like weed in my room. I didnt smoke in the morning so i was like wtf.

So i ask "t" if he smoked any of my bud, he says no at first but i tell him it smells like dank and he tells me he took a snap out of my pipe with my weed. Now this doesnt seem like a big deal right? Well i smoke this kid out EVERYDAY and he doesnt ever throw me money or weed or anything, idc personally im really generous with my weed i throw my buddies nugs if they are runnin low and shit, i have even given him bud before out of kinddesss.

I didnt know what to say at the time so i said it wasnt cool and to ask me but i wanted to smash his face into the brck wall. Soi i left and wenet for a walk and a smoke.

Now i cant trust him anymore which really hurts since weve been broes for so long. And i really wanna talk to him about everything about how i cant trust him and shit. I wasnt mad that he smoked my weed at all, i was mad that he felt he needed to steal from me even though i smoke a bowl or a jay with him every night.

So you guys think im bein overdramatic since im so generous with my bud, or should i be super pissed that he stole from me when im uuber generous to him all the time.

PS ive been freidns with his brother and the rest of his family jsut as long so im not gonna stop talking to him or anything crazy. I jsut wanna know what other blades would do in my situation.

TLDR: MY homie stole dope from me when i smoke him out all the time:smoke:

2. You just need to talk to him and tell him that it wasn't cool that he stole your stuff and tell him to ask next time or he needs to start giving you money or something for smoking him up

3. personally i would only really be mad about him lieing and saying he didnt take anything at first

4. Me2. If the generosity isn't a problem, it should be the lying.
    He tried to lie to you, and only came clean when you pressured him about the smell.

Doesn't sound like a good friend, I wouldn't waste my time with him. Move on if you really need to. Fuck him.

5. Ya dude i said i wasn't mad about the weed, i was pissed he tried to lie to my face about it. And ive trusted this kid with some secrets, and he knows about my grow and shit so i cant just stop talking to him. Just a shitty situation and was wondering how i should confront him about its since i pretty much just walked away, or should i leave it at what it is and not make anything of it.

6. #6 JuanRing, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    In that situation, I would not give two fucks if my buddy just straight up said "Yeah I packed a snap while you were gone, sorry if that wasn't cool".

But trying to BS about it, to a friend who's generous with you, is 100x worse than just grabbing a snap, hell we all do that once in a while I think.

Also OP, is your username a reference to the MTB song Dr L'ling? Just wondering :D

7. Don't go up and snack him around
    Just smack around him
    He'll know what's good

8. Thats exactly how i feel man, ive told him before if he wants to smoke shoot me a text and just ask me straight up and i would most liekly say yes, no matter the circumstances. I dont think im gonna smoke him out anymore if he is gonna be that type of person. But maybe hes is just at a selfish point in his life, idk im just confused at how to approach the situation.

9. Yes what he did was fucked up..Sadly eventually you'll probly have to forgive him (atleast to some degree) if you guys have known each other your whole lives and are really that cool..Never the less what he did was a straight dick move and if I were you I would go to walmart and buy a small safe that comes with a key.. like 25 or 30 dollars..

And I do realize its the principal of the situation (via he took your shit while you were gone) but at the end of the day thats life and sometime gay shit happens..Just keep your things somewhere "safe" :rolleyes: get it lol :D while you are gone

10. The fact that he lied to you is the bitch of it, it's pathetic that people deny and when you call them out their like.. well i had a little. If he said ya bro I took a hit I hope that's cool or w/e then I'd like well im running low so let me know if you want some of MY bud.

But ya man I feel your pain, and your right you can never trust him again because once a sinner always a sinner. You lie once to someone you can easily do it again.

11. Yeah he still shoulda asked.

Idk maybe he was just scared / caught off gaurd by the confrontation maybe thought pinching it was chill nd.he just lied real quick but then realized he was in the wrong and told u the truth

12. Ya great insight man! Danks! this is probably exactly what went through his head. Ill have a talk with his older brother and see what he thinks, but i dont think im gonna press the issue with him any further. Il just say it was a selfish moment in his life, we all have them. We just have to live with that i guess.

Im just not gonna trust him anymore and keep my shit on me i guess. But no point in holding a grudge with a good friend, although if he does it again and i catch him, i am not gonna be so easy ( i have suspicioioons he has done it in the past.):smoke:

~Pce and easy
    good vibes blades Thanks~

13. ^qft Absolutely buy a safe to keep your shit save it's amazing how easily weed, money, or other valuables can mysteriously walk out of a dorm room. If I was you I would go at least a week maybe more without smoking him up. Maybe then he'll actually appreciate you smoking him up. If he asks why you won't smoke him up tell him you will once he blazes you up a couple sessions in a row. I also have friends who I will blaze up without thinking twice about it and if I'm in need they'll return the favor.

14. Personally I don't see where what your buddy did was any real big deal, he smoked a little of your weed is all.

He didn't betray you or stab you in the back or any of that dramatic shit.

Lighten up and give the guy a break. He knows he fucked up, that is why he lied about it at first: to cover it up. He feels bad about it.

Watch his ass. If he keeps fucking up, throw his ass out. That simple.

I hope this helps, brah!

15. u just gotta be straight out with him bro. " dude u know u packed urself a nice bowl with out asking me" if u were in my situation you would feel the same way. even after u blaze him out everyday and doesnt give u a penny lol

16. I expected a story about your best friend hooking up with your girl as thats the ultimate betrayal, bros before hoes!

Anyway, in generous with cigarettes hand them out whenever someone wants one or doesnt have one etc but it would piss me off if someone just took them but with the holy mary jane?! God damn.. Its a c*ntish thing he did but if you just confront him and tell him maybe he should smoke you up once in a while instead, he stole your weed, it doesnt come cheap, i wouldnt even ask someone to smoke me up without them offering to because i know i dont like to hand out my stash especially when i dont have much anyway :/

17. Ya lol overdramatic title, its all said and done, im not making anything else of it, just lost trust, suxfor him because i trust everyone until they give me a reason not to, and its a bitch to get it back. And ya dude i always offer he hardly ever asks:smoke:

18. It sounds like he just uses you. He is not a true friend.

19. Lol if you knew him you might be able to say something like that but since the only information you know is what i posted, then your a tool:wave:

20. i hate that shit my friends do that just cus you got alot of weed and you invest your money into they see it as nothing cus its ALOT of weed and they didnt pay shit for it.. but fuk that i hate people or anything touching my shit without me there. period idgaf if your god i work hard for my shit and do it honestly and dont harm. but out of all these its not about the weed i think its more a bout the damn respect for you to be there.. or maybe he having a really really bad day and need to smoke and thought he could hide it from you im sure he didnt like a 8th or anything just needed to get high real quick alone. alot of times smoking alone is just something you need.

take something of his next time you know he was looking forward to like food, drink. make him feel your pain of not being able to have that extra eyes to trust/