Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beta Blockers with Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cuntpunch666, Aug 12, 2018.

1. As of monday I start 25mg Metoprolol a day for PVCs and tachycardia(at it's worst, my pulse has shot up to 160BPM+ for no discernible reason). Since marijuana speeds up your heart rate pretty considerably, at least for me, I was wondering if the beta blockers lessened the effect? I have preeetty bad anxiety just in general, bordering on severe and I get panic attacks almost every time I smoke, unless it's some really weak shit, and my heart racing makes it 10x worse. In theory it's the ideal combo for me, but I'm curious how it plays out in practice?
    Every forum I've visited has really danced around the answer, so I'd like a clear cut answer, as least as much as you can provide.

2. Ive been on beta blockers for 15 years now.... smoked every day of it....no issues here!