Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bet your day wasn't this good

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TriangleNine, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Mine was better. My friend made some firecrackers and then do you know what I did? I went to a Sounders game. Blazed as balls.

2. Idk dude karmas' a bitch

3. Get a vape!

4. What a coincedence (sp?). I went to a Union game blazed as balls LOL

5. Ignorant.

We should be testing on rapists, paedophiles and convicted murders.

Testing on animals is no scientifically accurate in many situations also.

I dont think you truly know the EXTENT animals suffer during testing. go educate yourself.

6. Ha thats funny because I found $250 dollars today. So in response to your title, my day WAS better than yours.

Not really...

7. $220 under your tire randomly?....and then at your door? Yeahh......

8. get a nice 80 dollar bong, buy the good ones, doesnt have to be roor you can get a better one for cheaper. then buy a nice pipe maybe a bubbler for 20 each. then buy a quarter for 100 and save the 20 for munchies

9. Maybe you just fucked up a drug deal and you are about to get shot

10. it would of been better if you found a life and fucked it in the eyeball

11. if your day was THAT good, that means your gonna have a day THAT bad.

karma n1gaahhh