Bestfriends wife

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sexy Jesus, Feb 27, 2014.

1. #1 Sexy Jesus, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    So I couldn't find anywhere else to put this.

Can't tell what my bestfriends wife is doing. It's a very weird and long story first off me and her live together he's away on "buisness" won't be back for another year and he's been gone for 6 months already. Me and her are really good friends and we spend 24/7 with eachother we smoke together go to party's together go to the movies with eachother. The best way I can explain it is I'm in a relationship with her with no physical activity. When we first moved in together it was normal but as of the past few months she's been acting strange . At first she was a gigantic bitch for no reason then I told her if she didn't stop I was going to leave. It was back to normal for awhile and lately she's been extra nice and weird (and by extra nice I mean she is kind of flirting with me). She walks around the house in short shorts and really slutty tank tops all day(which isn't like her). I catch her staring at me all the time. And she looks away super fast if I look at her she's been doing her hair and makeup and buying new clothes n shit ever since this extra nice started (she used to never do that kind of stuff even when my buddy was here). I brought home a girl from my friends party last weekend and she was pissed about it. She's also been telling me she loves me lately and buying me shit like left and right (which I don't mind the free shit especially the new bong she got me last week)

First. Don't tell me to fuck her I won't do it I find her extremely beautiful but I won't do that to a friend.

Second. I know the difference between being nice and flirting.

I guess my question for you guys is WTF is she doing. Seeing how far she can push me? Actually flirting with me? Or just being a tease?

Sorry I needed to tell someone and you guys won the coin toss. Tails was my dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Fuck her.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 aToker, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    But really, either fuck her or tell her you aren't interested.

4. Put it in her butt

5. I'd tell my bestfriend , i wouldn't want him to waste time in that relationship & later findout she's been cheating on him or something , but that's me

6. Oh and why are you sharing a home with you friends wife, just wondering?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. shes probably lonely and just wants to fuck. don't do it tho dude, confront her about it, let her know its not cool, you aren't down and that if it continues your gonna talk to hubby about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 guest30011140, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    I'd bone this bitch for six months and then dip set when the dude gets back. Not in a pussy way, just like a, haha bro I fucked your wife and we definitely ain't friends no more kind of thing...

9. Tell her if it's just sex to ask her old man and see if it's cool....That's what I'd do. He's probably getting fucked every night while away on "Business"...BTW, what kind of business is he doing?

10. Dont pass this nigga the blunt. Smh

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"

11. Dont do it man, bad bad shit will bite you back harder. 

12. #12 Free Koochie Kooz, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Damn some of ya'll niggas is fucked up.

But yeah man just leave, if you need an explanation you prolly wanna fuck her but you just wanna know if she's gonna tell.
    You're a grown ass man, if you have a problem, solve it . The fuck you need an explanation for?

Sent from common sense using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Don't jump to conclusion. I've known guys who let their wives fuck other men while they are gone (not my kind of thing, but I've known people who were ok with it).

This could either end up as a great thing for you, or a broken friendship.

The one thing I say you must absolutely do, don't take action without talking to you're friend about it.

14. Iz thiz real life?

Who lives with his buddys wife while he's away? And who leaves their wife for a year and a half on a business trip?

You guys sleep together on the same bed too?

Mind blown wow

15. She is horny as hell and her vibe ain't doing it no more. Vibrators don't eat pussy..do they? Take care of her for your friend. I'm sure he would do that favor for you if you were gone for a year.

16. #16 spincut, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    I know you told us to not tell you to fucker her, but seriously, living with a friends wife, that close, for that long, without him there? And now with how she's been behaving?

I'd either have a talk with her about, your friend about it, or both. And who knows, maybe they're in some kind of open thing (they'd have to be with that kind of situation), so then you can fuck her guilt free and not deal with all the stupid tension :p . Heck, maybe they're not only in an open thing, but she has a seduction fantasy she is trying to run out on you (a dumb idea admittedly in that scenario, because they shouldnt toy with a person trying to be decent, but she could have a fetish where, while she has permission, she wants to seduce you without pre-planning or discussing it with you, the idea of doing something taboo or roleplaying a taboo scenario could be what she wants).

P.S. While I would not outright fuck a friend over in that situation, I also wouldn't put up with that situation very long without doing something about it (moving out, fucking her, talking to her bf about fucking her ect.).

17. 5 years from now you'll be marrying her.

18. Not that it makes it okay, but like a bunch of other people said, she's probably lonely and craving male attention. 

Good to hear you're a better man than a lot of people here and won't fuck her. Maybe consider having a conversation with her about how you're uncomfortable with her obvious flirting, given that she's married to your best friend. 

19. No but we do share a bedroom like I said the circumstances are strange. First off iv known ny friend since I was 7 years old. We both joined the army at 18 I got out and he stayed in we were in Afghanistan together and that's where he is now. I live with her because she is one of my bestfriends and he likes having me here so he doesn't have to worry about her as much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Don't you dare have sex with her. She's a married woman. That's be shady as fuck. Maybe you need to stop hanging with her so much. Like you don't find it weird that you're hanging with your best friends girl all the time? Do you think he would approve if he knew?

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher