bestfriend turned out to be a prick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bc ganja, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Well my best friend turned out to be one hell of a sell out. My cousin who grows some dank shit here in BC hooked me up with one of his buddies numbers and I grabbed a half ounce of him. (My cousin would have given me a really good deal on an ounce cause he knows the struggles of arranging 2 bills at my age for marijuana but he wasn't in town.

So I grabbed the half ounce and called up my buddy. While blazing, he constantly texted his gf back and forth. I was like ummm okay but didn't mind it. The same thing happened the next 8 times we blazed...he even got so distracted that he kept me waiting for 5 minutes before taking a hit.

I got sick and tired of it so I decided to burn with another one of my buddies. We picked up a 20 sack of master kush and burned at lunch at school. My best friend found out that I burned with someone else without telling him (he wanted to burn as well) and he got all :mad: not seriously but like he just had the look on his face and the emotions pouring out of him that he wasn't impressed. ( I figured it all out while being high so you could really tell he was choked)

Anyways, today he calls me and tells me to come to school (I had a spare block in the morning so I slept in) so that we could burn. He asked me if I had any chronic on me, I said no, he said he had 2 bowls on him so I was like I'm only gonna take a hit you can burn the rest I'll just come with you. He said okay and I came to school to find out that he left without bothering to tell me in order to go meet his gf who goes to a high school across town. And I was just like wow :\ what a sell out. And then he messages me like 10 minutes later saying love you bro and I could totally tell he was high. He didn't even bother waiting 10 minutes or even calling me which was a bitch move.

Oh and I found out that he had a thing with my ex- GF before he met his current gf. I feel like clocking him tomorrow when I see him but instead I'm going to sleep now minus 1 friend :)

Thanks for reading my rant on an unworthy bestfriend.

PS. In case your wondering, he didn't pitch in for the half ounce of BC purple kush I bought.

2. sounds to me like he was trying to get back at you for leaving him to go smoke with someone else. Instead of talking shit about him on an internet forum, talk to him and say something like "yo, it really bothers me when we blaze and you're constantly texting your girl."

3. ^^Yes, that and it sounds like he's actually got two girlfriends....tell him he has to choose...lol..kidding

4. Shouldn't let things like this break up a friendship. Is this really all that held a bond between two great friends?

If thats a yes, Fuck him up yeahhhhhh

5. I didn't post here in order to talk shit :p Forum said real life stories and I gave you all one about how somehow your bestfriend turns out to be just like 99% of the world, selfish :)

6. Fuck his gf?

7. good luck with that...haha

8. wow lol. you're getting mad cause he's texting while hanging out with you? lol did you even bother to tell him anything about it? just wondering are you a girl? no offense.. you're just playing little games like a girl would (ditch him for someone else then get all hurt when he ditches you)...

9. 20$ on skinny jeans

10. Kind of same thing i was thinking. Sounds like drama shit.

11. seriously if this is what determines if you're a prick, call me adolf hitler. :cool:

12. i don't think I'd have any close friends if we didn't let stupid shit fly haha. I've done much much worse to my close friends as they have me. and we're still bud's:hello:. don't take things so seriously man.

13. Hot Topic t-shirt of your favorite band - 20 bucks
    Gayest hat you could find at your local watering hole/mall - 10 bucks
    Jeans tighter then a jews wallet - 30 bucks
    Realizing you have a giner - priceless

14. man up not a big deal, next time he holds the bowl for that long just grab it from him and take his hit

15. Are you really so lonely that you actually pay attention to wether or not your friend is txtng his girl. Oh did you want him to fuck you cause hes just trying to get some ass thats all that is. In fact if he slept with your ex thats something you 2 shared, it aint a bad thing. Time to stop acting like a little bitch.

16. If he holds on too long, let him know dude don't need to waste it, and bout him being mad about you smoking with someone else? Social activity, you can smoke with whoever you want and how many ppl you want, just roll a fatter joint and pass

17. Your overthinking things my friend.

The only reason to be upset over this is if you got ditched a bunch of times which would show that your friend doesn't respect you. But other than that you gotta learn to not take things so seriously, stoners go where the weed is.

18. I have a friend like that too! He spends like all the time we're smoking sitting and texting. Annoys the fuck out of me.

19. Man up and tell him that he's pissing you off. I thought I lacked courage but god damn at least I have the balls to say something when my friends are pissing me off.