Best Xmas Present You Ever Received...

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Dec 8, 2012.

1. What's the best xmas present you've ever had?

Mine was when I was about 7 years old I saw like, this chocolate machine thing that you put money in and chunks of fucking chocolate came out! Sickest present ever!! For like, 1 penny you pop it in and UNLIMITED CHOCOLATE MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Then when I got it I found out you had to fill that shit up with chocolate yourself. Like, wtf? I'm not BUYING my own chocolate to then PAY for again just so it can pop out some fucking, red plastic chimney sculpture thing. What sort of bullshit is that Santa?! Gegged me out bigtime.

Still a sick present though.

2. .22 rifle when i was 14 :D still have it :smoke:

Bolt action with a badass scope. Could sit on the roof and hit a zombies ahead from pretty much anywhere.

3. Ah, heres a story.
    3 years ago, Had to work a double on Christmas Eve. Didn't see the family or girl all day, really sucked nonetheless. But anyways, I finally get home after 13 hours of being on my feet, and rip a bowl on the couch.
    After that I decided, "Now it was my turn to go to town"
    I then proceeded to eat like 8lbs of leftover Christmas Eve food, take the biggest shit of my life, and smoke another bowl. Just then, I thought my Christmas Eve had been recovered. That there was nothing better than my own bed and a nice shower. Boy, was I wrong.
    I walk into my bedroom: and let me paint you a picture:
    I open the door and hit something,
    "WTF" I think.
    I turned on my lights and to my own utter disbelief, I find my entire floor, bed, desk, everywhere: FILLED with playboys. Like we are talking 200-300 playboys, scattered all around my room. Just absolutely fucking everywhere.
    In the middle, there was a note from my girlfriend that said.
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
    I don't know how to explain how euphoric that moment was for me. Best Christmas gift ever, best girlfriend ever. Still holding onto her too.

TL:DR
    Worked 13 hour shift on Christmas Eve, came home, smoke, and then ate a lot. Just wanted to sleep afterwards, proceeded into my room to find hundreds of playboys scattered about the room. Was a gift from the girl, best Christmas present ever.

4. ^Would you have been as excited if the playboys were from your mom?

5. My dog when i was 3

6. Hahahaha! Fuck no!

7. Super Mario Brothers 3

8. Nintendo 64. Fuck yeah.

9. N64 was definitely the best gift I received for the holidays man...first game was Banjo-Kazooie

10. OP your avatar's dope, adventure time is soo good. But last christmas my parents got me a shitbox car still runs like a champ though.

11. Same here man. Spent many of days playing Goldeneye, Mario 64 etc. God damn I need to bring back my n64 with me when I go home on break.