Best XBL arcade games to be turned into a drinking game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mogwai, Aug 6, 2012.

1. So I'm looking for fun games that can be solid drinking games with friends. It needs to be local multiplayer (no passing controllers taking turns) and simple enough that newcomers could pick it up and quickly get the hang of it.

Also needs to be versus. Co-op isn't really something I'd be into for this

2. Not sure if you have Castle Crashers but my buddy and I play that with some drinking involved. If you get downed you have to chug until the other person revives you. When the level is over the loser takes a shot

3. I've got CC and love it but never could get friends into it

4. If you like fighting Games,Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 arcade,Is Fun as hell drunk,Until you start getting your ahss whooped and keep getting Fatalitied.....:mad:

Then you rage like no other.
    "F*ck this I'm playing Call of Duty"

Keep dying in call of Duty and can't get 1 Killstreak
    "F*ck this I'm playing Mortal Kombat3"

This used to happen to me all the time.....

5. Anybody else?

6. Baby Maker Extreme! Basically, you have to make a baby fly through a hospital as far as you can!

Drinking rules:

1: Everytime a bonus object is hit, take a drink.
    2: If you beat somebody's high score, they have to drink
    3: If you make it into the hospital grounds, the last one to shout "Garden Party!" has to down their drink.

7. Trials evolutitideon! Tons of mini games like who can ride the farthest holding the gas, sling shots not to mention 4 player supercross races. Makes for a lot of fun!

8. Minecraft. Every block you brake you take a shot ;)

9. Fighting games. I would recommend Soul Calibur the most, but also Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

Streets of Rage is a lot of fun too and 2 people can play co-op.