Best/worst deal you have ever gotten?

Discussion in 'General' started by bjh1414, Jul 9, 2013.

1. So I'm sure we have all had our fair share of good deals when buying bud, and plenty of ripoffs. Recently I went out of state to get some brick, 16g for $60. Also recently I tried to get a quarter of some mids for $55 and received 2.8g of homegrown, dried out shit. Still dealing with that situation ATM. So what's some of your blades best or worst deals you've had when purchasing bud?

2. Ounce for $100 

3. 4 ounces for 250, best deal ever, best shit ever. mmmm miss it.

4. Never really got any great deals. The dude i used to get 250 ounces from would sell 45 dollar eigths. Also a reggie supplier i used to go through sometimes the reg was straight stanky midgrade. Well worth double what i was paying.

5. Best? Nothing special but ive had good connects that would always throw me and extra .5 o gram for being a good custumer. Worst? Fronted 40 for an 8th. Never saw the kid again. Also i somewhat recently had a dealer selling me 5g quarters for 115. The bud was great but thank god i bought a scale. I assume she was buying 5gs for 100 and then pocketed the rest. Once i accidentally gave her an extra hundred when buying. Said she would stop by my place that night. Never heard from her again. Yeah. I dont front anymore. Doesnt matter if its a best friend or 40 hippie chick they will fuck you over. DTA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Damn that's a great deal for good bud... I find that u get the best deals when you know a grower personally that is willing to let some go at dirt cheap prices.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yea, I know a grower who gives his stuff away so Im used to getting free ounces but the best deal I usually get when I do buy is usually an ounce or two for like 200 or something

8. Best deal- 1 oz of purple haze (the real shit, years ago) for $80, grown by the guy I bought from.

Worst deal- paying 80 and 1/8th for some regular BC bud. Dry af during that time though, prices skyrocketed.

9. there was one dealer that everyone at first loved to buy off of because he would fill the containers full so you would get a dime and a half paying only for a dime but then people realized his shit was so weak

10. Worst deal? I gave my dealer 55 for an 1/8 (what i normally paid, and a dealer I knew for months) he told me he hadn't bought it yet that he had to meet the guy at McDonalds (which is where we waited yesterday but the guy never showed) I said yea whatever as long as you come back. The bitch never came back.

11. Gotta be 14g for £60

12. I  have promoted 30g z's before. Back in the early 80's we always got nasty ass seeds in our so called"Columbian Gold". We probably got 2-4 g of seeds in each oz. Of course the z was $80

13. Quarter oz for 60. Its wasn't great but you get a gram here for 20 so that's a hell of a deal. Still kept me high for a few days though ;)