Best winter spot to smoke at?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Keef Chief 69, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I'm looking for a good idea for a winter spot to smoke AND CHILL at. I have some fields outside and whatnot....but it gets unbearably cold after a while. Does anyone have one sick spot they always go to?

2. I moved to the Equator so I could smoke outside 365 days a year.... You're fucked, bundle up :D

3. if its snowing a lot, build an igloo and hotbox it.

4. in your car

5. I know it's even more cold by the water, but I like to light up by the beach. It's really nice being right by the water and watching the tide move in/out as you smoke.

6. I'd say Eyjafjallajökull.

7. I got an idea. If there's not too much snow in your yard to walk around and be able to carry/find/dig up some materials, you could build some sort of a groovy diy hobo/hippie shelter that has all the amenities, like being safe from the wind, being a nice little (comfortable) spot to chill, and make sure that it's insulated enough from the cold that you don't have to worry about feeling like you're sitting out on the porch on a freezing-ass winter's day.
    Oh, and I built an igloo a couple years back. Actually, what I built is called a quince (Quin - see).
    I had a pretty nice sized interior on it, it was maybe 5 (maybe) 6 feet at one point and about 4 or 5 feet from the ground to the ceiling. I pretty much gave up on it though, because it was cold in there, and to warm it up enough for a comfortable place to toke I had to drag out an extention cord to run a space heater every time. Even then it only stayed at a nice warm temperature for like 15 minutes.
    But yeah, even if you could build a shelter out of branches and shit, (like a debris hut) and make it wind-resistant, semi-insulated, fairly air-tight, and spacious on the inside, that might be your best bet.

8. It's colder by the water in the summer, and warmer in the winter.

9. Alot of ski areas have huts to blaze in lol