Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best whole leaf tobacco for rolling blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JXAllen, Mar 30, 2019.

1. I started smoking blunts a few months ago. Like many, I was introduced to backwoods. I loved how easy they were to roll when they were fresh, but you never knew what you were going to get until you opened a pack. I also hated the fact that I was wasting $10 for a bunch of tobacco I was going to throw in the trash for the little bit of leaf I used for rolling my blunts. So, one day I mentioned this to the guy at the shop and he told me about Fronto and Grabba leaves. They're whole tobacco leaves, you just need to break them down yourself into whatever size wrap you want. To top that, they were only $5 each(10 good size blunts)...a steal! I've now switched to buying whole leaf tobacco online. It's way cheaper, but you have to buy 1/4lb at a time. This is how the home cigar rollers buy their tobacco. They've got filler, binder and wrapper quality leaves. It's amazing if you ask me.

So, here's my question. Does anyone else have experience with buying tobacco leaves online? What can you recommend? So far my favorite leaf is the QB-52 Fronto Wrapper. It has a nice flavor, it's easy to wrap with and price/quality it's an amazing value. The only thing I Really don't like about them is that they are sometimes super tarry. Like, you have to gab a napkin and wipe it off your lips after smoking one, tarry. I've also tried some Ecuadorian Seco Binder leaf. It's nice and has a mild flavor. But it's very thin and has a tendency to dry out and get brittle quickly. This isn't too much if a problem if you're at home an have a spray bottle to mist it and let it re-hydrate for a few minutes, but not so much on the go.

I'd love to hear other's experiences with buying tobacco online, for blunts or rolling actual cigars. I'd love to find out how I might be able to get the flavor of a Rocky Patel or a Gurkha into a blunt wrap.

Attached Files:

2. Don't know much about that, but looks like you harvested that plant too early.

3. Just buy blunt wraps they don't have any additional tobacco in them & they cost £1/£1.50 for 2 over here depending where you buy them lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the advice, but the blunt wraps I have access to are tobacco alternatives, hemp or herbal, all of which taste like shit to me. They leave a terrible bitter aftertaste in my mouth. I like the tobacco. I'm not looking for alternatives to tobacco, just leaf type recommendations.

5. I always go for the swishers. Ik I’m gonna get some hate