Best whole albums

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by purplebuds, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Well lets start hah :)
    my favorites hehe
    Tool :Lateralus
    Kid Cudi: Man on the Moon 2
    Andre Nickatina: Khan! The me Generation

2. Oh, you're one of those people that usually listens to 2-3 songs on an album, huh. iTunes is your friend, right?

3. If i had to pick an album from my collection with the best energy start to finish, i would have to say Gallery of Suicide by Cannibal Corpse. Starts out fast and heavy, gets a bit slower, goes back and forth between fast and slow, and then mind fucks you with a bunch of brutal songs. Nearly a perfect album.

4. Floyd do you really have to just post in threads to just insult people and try to troll. most people don't like every song in an album. It's not because they're a certain kind of person, it's because that's what they actually like. That would be fake as fuck to say you like every song for the sake of saying OMFG UR WEIRD U DONT LIEK ALL TEH SONGS ON TEH ALBUM!?!?11?

But for me the only albums I can really listen to all the way through without wanting to pull my hair out are

The wall
    Dark side of the moon
    Meddle
    and Wish you were here

I guess its just something floyd does that's magical.

5. imo it's because their songs don't seem to start/end, an album by pink floyd seem to be like one long song. Which is awesome

6. I only really buy hiphop/rap albums buuuut Mine would be:

Independance Day - Royce da 5'9

The Unholy Terror - AOTP

The Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem

Ready To Die - Biggie Smalls

The Documentary - The Game

Any Album by Jedi mind and Outerspace.

7. Megadeth - Peace Sells
    Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
    Montrose - s/t
    Anthrax - Among The Living

8. Basically the 4 greatest albums in existence, also added Animals too, but seriously I can just chill on Floyd for damn days. :cool:

9. Hemispheres - Rush
    Rust In Peace - Megadeth
    Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
    Moving Pictures - Rush
    Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
    Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
    Tommy - The Who

No order, except for bolded being #1.