Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed you've had??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bi-Polar_smoker, Feb 24, 2002.

1. High Kids,Wow, ya'll trip me out with all these names!AlaskainThunderfuck!!I would walk from Texas to Alaska for a joint of that.Anyway,I bought a pound of some weed on the street in Mombasa Kenya in 1979.It was black as the ace of spades and so sticky it was impossible to roll.But,let me tell you children,that was the most wicked pot I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.The only weed to ever give me a hangover the next day.I shit you negitive.I was in the Navy at the time and we were being searched on return to ship so two buddies and I swam a mile out into the harbour just to sneak this weed back onboard.Scary as hell and very dangerous too but such are the risks one would take for this smokin dope.

2. I like a man that can go the extra mile!!! ha ha! No seriously, that must have been some kick ass weed. I knew there were perks to being in the service other than free haircuts.

3. The Kindbud around here is lethal, as well as hydro we get every now and then. Bong sessions with this shit is murder.

4. My brother had like 15-20 different strains at once. He had some stuff he called "4 Way" that was in the Cannabis Cup, from Amsterdam. It was sealed in a plastic Tupperware container and I could still smell it very well. That stuff was the darkest I've ever seen. He also had blueberry weed too but I didn't smoke that. I'm thinking of buying like an 1/8th of VERY good bud for my own personal use (load up my dug out with it, since one hit will make me stoned), and smoke the crappy $20 a quarter crap with friends, etc...

5. Never smoke mowee wowee before (mind my spelling) but the other day a friend of mine got in some 36 generation and Oh My Devil... we loaded up the five foot bong and i took a lovely rich hoot. I swear that we were so OOBER high... we could not even smoke anymore by the time we finished smoking a quarter... i got to the point that when i tried to light my ciggarette the lighter was not even close to it lol... i got alittle frustrated but all i had to say was... anyone wanna smoke a joint

6. White Widow, but hey, youre talkinking about weed as if you take a shot a heroine...man it's soft drugs.
    i don't talk about my coffee like it's a harddrug

7. I don't know the best strain cause there has been a lot of strains I've smoked and liked a lot. Some that stick out thougj are Northern Lights #5 (it's all about the genetics on this one) Blue Dot, and Romulon x Hash Plant. All very enjoyable highs and pain relievers.

8. mine would have to be this crazy bluberry/black power mix my friend got from a roomie of his brothers it left me unable to move all i could do was listen to my heartbeat.... it was insanely awesome.... i was past stoned i was at a point i didnt know i could reach.

9. well in tn...i dont know what the hell it is...but we smoke pure shit.....in amsterdam we dont.....in amsterdam they sometimes have purple power I love the power. Also....there is an african weed that you can get called durban poison...thats good shit.

10. SHITTY BITS OF ROCKIE AND TIN DREGS!!!! WHER I LIVE IF YOU EVEN SAID SOMETHING LIKE NORTHERN LIGHTS TO A DEALER THEIR TINY LITTLE TOWNIE HEADS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS IT- BOOM THEIR HEADS WOULD GO!!!!

11. My brother just brought a 4 gram bud of Alaskan Northern Lights. I guess that will be the best bud I've smoked when we smoke it soon. That stuff has the best scent I've ever smelled!

12. I had some Indica many, many years ago that was KICK ASS! All you needed was a nice joint between 3 or 4 people and you were high all night! I miss those dayz..........

13. Probally Hindu Cush, if thats how you spell it.
    My boy got it at a Ski Resort and brought it back to me and we smoked it, we smoked like an 8th of it.

And ever since that day I have not been able to get high, like I smoked some last night and I got high, but that was the first time I got high in awhile.

But the first few days after I smoked the Cush, I could not get high not matter how much I smoked.

Werid?

MCL