Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best weed youve ever smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Darth_Mal, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I've experienced myself with a lot of new strains lately and i have to say its a tie between og kush and sour diesel.
    But i know theres a lot of great weed out there. So whats the best you've ever had?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well since I get my weed illegally through the black market i do not really trust the strain names i am given so usually just disregard them or dont ask. I have had what i considered "very dank" weed maybe a dozen times, most of the time its either high kids, or just dank. So those dozen times i would say haha.

3. 1381765751011.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Pure kush or Church OG, very intense.

5. og kush Tastes amazing, but doesn't have a great high imo.

6. the best weed I ever smoked.....

One day while working at a newer job,  my "boss" was telling me how she confiscated a little bit of weed from her 15y/o son. Well, she doesn't smoke so I told her I'd take it off her hands. She came over, I straightened her hair and took many bong hits which were amazing. That little nug I got fucked me up I hadn't been that high In a long time. Man, if only he wasn't young i'd contact him! 

7. Sour diesel hands down

8. I just smoked this stuff called "crippler kush" and it's strong as hell. I smoked an eight and I swear I closed my eyes and thought I was going blind, I legit panicked for a moment lol.

9. I got a strain called Death Star, ever hear of it? is it any good? It was probably the best i have ever had.

10. i agree with OP. i'd have to say sour diesel but og kush is definitely a runner up 

11. That sticky, sticky homegrown!

12. unknown strain. smelled like coffee

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Louis the 13th it was 24%thc

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Chamba tapout
    Looks like it was rolled in keif so dense. 35 a gram shit

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. weed is the best weed ive ever smoked

16. 35 a gram is extremely steep...

17. For what I was used to some Train Wreck I had when I was about 18. That's shit was different than anything I smoked at the time

18. I haven't  smoke many strains, but it's a tie between NYC Diesel and Fire OG

19. Purple haze back in the day. To this day the only pot I've had that has actually changed my visual perception. Almost like a mini-trip. So enjoyable, would do terrible things to get that pheno again, but alas, that stuff is long gone.