Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed youve ever had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meinherzbrennt, Feb 15, 2010.

1. What is the name of the best weed, in your opinion, that youve ever smoked? I got a toss-up between Master Kush and this beautiful lookin dro he said was a cross between Purple and Bubblegum Kush.. 1 g of that stuff will make my whole room smell like dro sitting inside my drawer. It kicked my ass.

2. i bought green crack last time, im a pretty big fan. been trying to get ahold of it forever, finally made its way to south jersey. best weed name ever. and ive never been so blitzed from one hit.

3. Hindu Kush that a nice L of that got me blasted for 3 hours till it start fading slightly

4. Nirvana ICE came to mind immediately, just great kush taste all inside your sinus, straight to the oculars and in your fingernails.

5. Barny's Utopia Haze....first and only time I ever jizzed in my pants

6. Last summer when I was in Miami I got some killer bud that was light green covered in crystals and had some hairs. It was amazing, I underestimated it when I was drunk and passed out cold after like 10 hits from a few bowls. Next morning I took only 2 hits and was beyond stoned.