Best Weed you ever smoked and what you did while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Amazing Black, Jul 9, 2008.

1. the best weed ive ever smoked I have right now dealer said its blue diesel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Best weed I ever smoked was when I was 13 years old scored some bud that was purple yellow green and light blue with hairs I never got the name we just swam and played football and soccer for like 2 days straight down the beach (we smoked a bowl each every hour) I was so high I convinced the pizza dude I knew him and he should come in that pizza dude is now one of my best friends

-=Comfortably Numb=-

3. #343 blunts420days, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    I smoked some shit today I just got a dub and the dealer took forever (like 2 hours) but he shows up with 2gs (he usually is 15/g but he said since i waited so long he'd give me 2 which was nice ) of some OG he said. I smoked a blunt and didn't even care how long it took him it may be some the best weed i've smoked. I was blazed :smoke:

4. The highest I've ever been was from milking kief coated cigs in a bottle. Ironically, the kief came from a batch of horrible bud that wasn't worth smoking. Go figure.

Sent from my XT1040 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Headband from Buffalo my boy got around my 19th birthday. Bought a 1/8 and had it in my truck in a bag, and that shit smelled 2 days after I took it out. My boy moves so he had a plastic 3 foot tall bong with 2 glass perks on it. The hitter must have help like .4 or so and I milked that entire thing up to the brim. Had to cover the Bong and cough for 5 minutes before I actually cleared the thing.

Bro I coughed for half an hour straight I swear to god. Kept telling my friend "Bro I'm toooo fucked up, I'm goooone" over and over again. Was sitting down and I had to throw up (From all that smoke most likely) and I couldn't move 5 feet to his door so I just looked to the left and the puke shot out like a fire hydrant.

I ended up laying on the couch while people came and left, only I stayed. Basically deactivated at my own birthday party.

6. #346 Spooderman, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Well, the best hash I've smoked (very little weed around here) was some super potent bubble hash. We rolled 4 joints with about 0.5g in each between 4 people (me, my friend and two other girls).

Walking back to my friend's house, I forgot where we were like 5 times, and started giggling like a bitch each time I realized, lol. We then watched the movie where this guy is trapped in a trunk (can't remember the title), and most the film was recorded from inside the trunk, in pitch black darkness. I sat there for 2 hours, confused as shit, while eating like 3 bags of dorritos and blurring out random stuff once in a while.

We all fell asleep in this tiny ass bed, and my friend kept making these scary noises while asleep, which made me laugh so hard I had to stumble to the toilet and throw up. (probably because of the enormous amounts of dorritos).
    Good times :D

wit graet powr coms graet reszponbliti

7. Best weed i smoked is what im smokin on now...girl scout cookies..so yummy. And i was just sitting on my bed and thinking really deeply about how the clouds change colour, only to realize that the actually dont...oops. Im pretty stoned off that shit right now ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432871972.494123.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432871997.991583.jpg (that hash was made from the kief of 1 gram!)

8. #348 someonelse, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    No idea what we smoked but me and my friends were driving, me and 1 buddy stopped by at snooker bar or whatever it`s called. He entered the toilet and started drinking tap water with hands.. I was badmouthing towards to strangers randomly while laughing for no reason it was fun shit was cray
    After that my buddy who scored it claims it was some "pure haze"

9. I don't exactly remember the best weed I ever smoked or what I did. And that is because if the very fact that it was the best I ever smoked. So I probably jus sat there.

10. My man.

11. i was in high school and my fav connect came through with something from out of the country so i was told. i don't remember what it was called or if i was even given a name. it was bud, it had orange hairs all over it, it smelled of oranges like super strong, it tasted like oranges when we smoked it, it was a true one hitter quitter kind of deal, i fucking hallucinated off of it. if i remember right it was 65$ an 1/8 which for me at the time was way fucking expensive {early 80's}. but when i smelled the bag i knew it was going to be well worth it.

another time was in eugene oregon. up until that point i didn't know they grew ganja like that in those quantities. i was given a welcoming present. it was a solid cola of an ounce. more then an ounce actually. it looked like a big ass cone of incense. it was from my bros private stash. i had never seen such a thing before. i was completely bewildered in every way. like my brain stopped working. shit was so good just standing next to it was getting me all fucked up. we got so high that night we started crying and shit. i laughed so hard that i peed a little. that is still one of my all time top 3 best adventures. we got lost out back in the forest where i lived. he was thinking i knew where i was going because i lived there. he was to stoned to realize that i had just got there hours before, i had literally just drove into oregon to live for the very first time. i didn't remember my address or what my new house looked like. my girl at the time and my friends wife found us as they were driving around in the car looking for our lost asses. good times.

the first time i smoked wax. i strait flew out of my body and shit i was so fucked up. i had to keep walking and moving because i was hypersensitive to my own heart beat. i was hearing full blown symphonies of music in my head. i sat in the car out side the guys house i was at with my cousin for 2 hours. me an my cousin were just chillin, talking and stuff. man we were pretty fucking high. i needed the 2 hour break so i could sober up. we were going to get out of the car and go over to the park to chill instead when we noticed almost 2 hours had gone by. we were talking about mining and teraforming on the moon. making moon bases and ridiculous shit. we got into this heated debate and i attacked his moon base. it was so fucking funny.

what i think is cool is this, the adventures keep on going. even though all of these years have gone by, the adventures keep rolling on. bud is awesome like that and it is one of the reasons it suits me so well. [​IMG]

12. told it was purple haze. Had me dancing around like a school girl and rambling nonsence but I got that shit when I lived in the city so Theres an 80% chance it was iced over. Non the less, I would probably smoke it again but im glad I cant. Keep it natural fellers! [​IMG]

13. Dude said it was white widow. I took some GBs with a few friends and I swallowed a little of the nasty ass bong water. I was fucking ripped and felt sick enough that they said my skin,was turning yellow lol I was staggering home like I was drunk. Oh, to have a low tolerance like that again.. lol

14. Dealer said it was a new strain and I just went with it and bought an eighth. It stunk up my bag reaaall bad. I have never hit a bong in my life ( I roll ) so I ask my friend if I could use his bong . Now this thing is 2 - 3 ft tall and I'm like alright let's do this. Clear the whole thing and next moment everything is spinning and its crazy intense. Awesome weed and awesome bong, don't even know how I navigated the subway that night lol I need to know what that strain is