Best Weed you ever smoked and what you did while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Amazing Black, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Smoked a bowl with my friend of some LA Confidential. Didn't really feel high until that shit crept on us when we went back inside. Watched Paranormal Activity 2 and laughed like we never have in our lives before

2. Spring break a few years ago some of my buddies and I had a fat party at my house, then the next morning woke up and made a huuuuuge breakfast. Im talking potatoes, sausage, eggs, french toast, and fried chicken ahah. We all sit down at the table and my buddy opens his bud jar under the table and immediately we were overwhelmed, he loaded us all a few snaps and said it was Sweet Island Crack. Not the highest I've ever been, just a good experience.

3. One of my usual dealer's always seem to get the hookup on fantastic GDP so I end up smoking it a lot and each time it is amazing! I'm a freshman in college and when I went away to school I bought a VaporGenie and was pretty much smoking only that. The first time I came home from school about 6 weeks later I had unwillingly given up smoking all together because the Genie fucking sucked, I didn't have a bowl, was shitty at rolling (I have a condition that gives me hand tremors so its very hard for me.) and hadn't met many other tokers at my school yet. That weekend I was home I smoked two fat blunts of that GDP with two of my other friends and I was fucking stoned. I remember we went to McDonald's and I could hardly finish my food because the body high was so intense I just wanted to sit still and enjoy it haha. Since then I've invested in a bowl, met some fellow potheads on campus and now I smoke 4-5 times a day at school. I just think I needed a little reminder of how good the herb is to me.

4. #304 Regus, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    This was probably my 3rd or 4th time smoking a while back, and my friend had this stuff (this is a picture of the actual herb we smoked, i had to go digging around for it on my computer)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

called "The White". We smoked an eighth between us, and after 3 minutes I felt like I was melting onto his couch. We decided to cook a pizza in the oven, but we were impatient so we took it out 10 minutes early and ate it. No doubt the best pizza ever, even though it was under cooked and all doughy. Then we played some COD 4 and I felt like I was actually the character in the game. The craziest part was when I was sprinting in the game, and I thought that the characters' breath was mine, and I looked around because I thought I was in the game. Most mind boggling experience ever that I still think about even though it's been 3 years.

5. I have no idea what it was but it was a mix of agent orange x grape ape (i think) and it was some of the nicest weed I ever smoked. me and my friends smoked it on the way to Philly to go to a hookah bar and I was ripped.

or it was either Cinderella 99 or mr. nice guy that we blazed on the reg for a week

6. My friends and I got some Hindu kush and that was the dankest stuff we have ever had. By far the best highs I have had. One time right after we smoked we turned these red lights on and blared paradise by Coldplay in my friends truck. Trippiest thing ever. It sounded so great I think I came.

7. Just remembered a time when I went to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra with one of my buddies, we were fried as fuck, and had taken shrooms the day before so we were still feeling wierd as fuck, and as we're walking out we were having a conversation, looking at eachother, but went through a door that had a mirrored divider between it. He went through one side, I went through the other, and we both simultaneously yelled out "What the FUCK ?!" Because it literally appeared to us as though we had turned into eachother. My reflection took his place, his reflection took my place, and because it was a mirror the surroundings in the image appeared the same as the rest of the hall way, trippiest thing in the world. That was my all time favorite high experience haha.

8. It was a personal session early in my toking years. I had a gram of some Super Lemon Haze and I had a small glass hand-pipe. I toked it all in ten minutes, laying on my trampoline and soaking up sunlight. Immediately the effects took hold. I was so baked, I don't even remember the whole experience. Flashes I remember include talking to myself in the mirror for at least thirty minutes because I thought it was someone else and showering feeling like I was in a washing machine. Overall, it was the highest of highs and that sensory memory will last with me forever.

9. My dealer packed me a fat (and by fat I mean the bowl had herb higher than the edges packed in) bowl of Mango Kush just so I could smoke and see if I liked the strain or wanted to wait till he had a new kind of strain in.

Well needless to say, I hit the bowl till it was done. By the time I was done with it, I was absolutely cooked haha. I barely remember the night, cause I was so high, but I remember telling him I loved the strain and that I would buy an 8th of it.

After that my memory gets fuzzy, but I remember ordering 2 large pizzas, a liter of Coke, and watching Louis C.K and Lee Evans. I also recall the feeling of being in an ocean-side beach house and feeling the "ocean" air in his backyard lol

10. First off these stories are fxcking amazing. Lol!

The highest I've ever been was off of some weed brownies. I bought one for seven dollars one day in the school parking lot. My friends told me not to eat but half of it. Welllllllllll, I ate the whole thing.. and on top of that I hadn't smoked in a solid week (so rare) . Long story short I ended up in a whole different city ...driving my grandma's Buick . . At a house warming party. It was amazing though because they had the best food ever. I ate until I was about to throw up then took an hour nap in some random bed at the party.

11. I REALLY don't care about the vast array of names, I simply enjoy the experiences associated with it.

12. Jack Herrer. What I did ? cant remember

13. Myself, I always keep a supply of both Super Lemon Haze and Pitbull on hand.

14. my friend that i met when i started dating my girl again; his dad lives in humboldt and grows mass. he came down to visit last christmas and brought down a couple pounds of mr. nice guy that he grew himself, showed us pictures of its various stages of growth and him next to a large garden of it. he threw me and my girl a quarter of it for 60 bones the first night we saw him :hello: this was without a doubt the most natural, fulfilling, delicious tasting cannabis i've ever had. the nugs were beautiful; dark in green and solid as rocks with dabs of purple all along them. id give anything for some more of that :smoke:

then there was some afghan kush i got for 420; this wasnt as much of a deal, it was 150 a quarter :eek: i know but it was well worth it. i actually have the thread i posted of it on GC years ago. here it is: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/375951-afghan-kush.html
    Stay High everyone :bongin::gc_rocks: Piper

15. Before school one day my boy hits me up and tells me he has 4 L's of white widow and to come through. Of course I come. At this time, I wasn't really a pothead. After 2 L's I told him I couldn't smoke anymore and that I was too smacked but he made me finish it with him. I was walking to school with my friend (also high) munching out on chips and honey buns, blasting Deadmau5 through my Beats, and appreciating nature. I get to school and after 1 class, I grab my friend and I say "we have to get the FUCK out of here." I was bugging out SO hard. We went to the McDonald's near my school and I passed out for 3 hours. My friend was just staring at me the whole time listening to music. I woke up (still high), got MAD food, munched out, and went home. I went on my computer and sat there watching the iTunes visualizer for HOURS until I finally sobered up at night time and passed out. Longest/best I've ever been high :D

16. Can't answer this because the best weed ive smoked didn't give me the best high

Strongest weed/Best = White widow or Tangerine Dream, both put me on my ass
    Best High = Northern Lights, that night in general was incredible, the high was great but ive smoked a lot of NL and it's nothing special, not bad by any means, the night is what made it my "best high"

Anyway, Me and my friend have some money and get excited about picking up, we have both smoked weed before numerous times but it was an exciting time as we were still new to it haha Anyway, we go to the shop and buy some paper and some tobacco, we wait for the guy to drive to us, and we get the bud, we got a 1/4 of the Northern Lights, sticky hairy and stunk, was nice haha so we decide on where to go to smoke it, the top of the hill (a park which shouldn't have many people around, it was about 7pm), we get there, struggle to roll it and end up finally doing so, looked a bit crippled but it was smokeable. We light it up and start smoking away, we finish the J and already have some weed grinded up for the next one but we were shitfaced and i started laughing my ass off, had no energy to roll another especially considering the difficulty of doing so. The view was incredible, it was starting to get dark out and we were sitting on a bench watching the sun go down, We sat there in silence for 20 minutes. The silence is still going strong when i look at my friend, he looked terrified, i was like whats up man, he looked over at me in slow motion and laughed his ass off, i said whats so funny (also laughing) and he told me he saw a dolphin riding a rocket through the sky, i was creasing up and we decided to go for a walk.

We were walking along and my friend runs up to this persons house and knocks on the window, i started laughing uncontrollably thinking he was gunna knock and run but he started dancing at the window and shouting, i started to run laughing still and then waited on the corner, turns out it was his friends house and i made a fool of myself in front of his mum, nearly giving us away. I meet his friend who is chill, he doesn't smoke but whenever my friend is high this guy accompanies him to go on an adventure haha We ended up getting up to all sorts, my friend was running around singing about lord of the rings, he was singing some random shit about orcs and gandalf etc lmao saw a woman get undressed, my friend started jacking off in a bush etc lmao fucking mad night, met up with another friend or 2 and smoked some of his bud then decided to call it a night, took me 30 minutes to find my way home even though i was 5 minutes from my house (lived there for 10 years) haha i miss those times, nothing ever happens anymore, i have more stories but i can be assed right now

17. Og kush

Me nd some friends got an 8th of og kush now we have been smokng for 4 months still kinda rookie plus we usually smoked like .5g - 1.2g nothing special, so our boy says he got og kush so we say ight lets getta 8th, i just bought a bong for ocassion so we smokes the 8th all in one sitting.

I stood up nd everything started spinning i almost passed out i sat down nd screamed for a hose idky so my boi gets the hose nd i spray my face with water. I almost thought i saw god so i start freaking out packd up the bong went home grubbed nd slept
    ^ highest time scariest time nd some how fun at same time lol idky

18. The best weed I ever got was this purple no name shit. When the girl showed me the bag at first it looked black or dark brown but when you opened up the bag it was so purple. But you take one like .3 hit out of the bong and you were like incomfotbly high

19. Some ridiculously smelly, and beautifully colorful no name danks my friend/dealer picked up before we chilled at our friends house.

We were waiting there for the party to go to homecoming and then come meet us, and he had some tents set up in his back yard for the occasion.

Naturally, as my friend had also brought his bong, we made a circle in one of the tents and proceeded to smoke about 2-3 bowls, among 4 or 5 people, the weed was dank and I don't remember well haha

This weed had such a great sativa-y high, and he was packing bowls of it all night, and then when everybody showed up with tons of alcohol and started getting trashed, we just sat there, way too interested in enjoying the overly dank herb to even take a sip of that nasty liquor

20. Afghan Kush, me and some buds had a jam session, ripped as balls only too have the rest of the bag stolen :(