Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed to start growing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kopperkang12, Jun 26, 2015.

1. hi!

just wondered the best and easiest weed to grow for a beginner?

thanks!

2. sensi skunk

3. What does it mean when it says 'feminised'?

4. Feminised seeds only grow female marijuana plants.

The marijuana plant has two genders, male and female, just like humans.
    The male marijuana plant is useless unless you want to breed seeds as it produces no flowers / buds / weed or whatever you wanna call it.
    The female marijuana plant produces flowers/buds and it will thus get you high unlike the male marijuana plant.

So in short if you want to grow marijuana to get high from, you should buy feminised seeds because then you don't need to worry about growing useless males.

5. for indoor growing, what light do i use?

6. HPS or CFL lights, if you want a good yield you should have minimum 100 watts

7. How often do i water the plant and shall i use a fan?

8. Water when the soil is dry, fans are good in preventing mold especially in small grow areas

9. Are you two the same guy? [​IMG]

10. Idk why that made me crack up so hard

11. The easiest strain in the world isn't going to grow well until you do some research and invest at least a little money into a proper setup. It'll honestly be well worth the effort to get the basics down before you purchase anything.

It sucks to spend money and 3-4 months of time to find out you essentially got the shittiest weed you've ever smoked, if any at all.

Tons of good threads on here to learn the basics.

12. What he said.
    Any decent breeder selling skunk should have a well stabilized strain. It grows short, is extremely tolerant, and if grown well can be very good smoke.

13. skunk got me eyes red

14. Well you know all too often when a guy comes to a cannabis board and asks questions like
    'How often do i water the plant and shall i use a fan?' this immediately triggers angry GIYF responses. Yet here another newcomer is patiently explaining things to him. I don't know just made me put my Sherlock Holmes pants on. [​IMG]