Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best weed strains that make you really fall into your own world

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ilovenature, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hey u just wanna know what kinda strains make you just get lost in it all high.:confused: good smokin

2. brownies for sure man, they a whole nother trip.

3. ill pack 3 bowls of some white rhino and a little bottle of delson. or however u spell it. its fucking amazing. its a new world.

4. whats delson?? is that a drink?

5. CHEESE

its the shit, or northern lights

6. For me it was 3 bongs packs to myself of afgan goo

7. if its around anymore, outdoor alaskan thunderfuck really sinks my ship. havnt seen it in awhile though.

8. No such thing as a MTF strain. There is weed grown in the mantuska valley, but no MTF.

I'm gonna have to cast my vote with brownies. Some browns and a few bowls are amazing.

9. i think hes talking about delsym not delson....if he is its a cough syrup that has DXM in it which chills you the fuck out and if you drink enough you can hallucinate

haha that is exactly what im doing right now...i rolled a blunt and then dipped it in straight prescription DXM syrup haha....shits awesome....im feeling good as fuck right now. I am feeling in my own world hahaha

10. I've said this a few times already, but Headband puts you on another planet. I could barely stand up straight after two hits. Definetly the best bud i've smoked to date.

Although the grower I copped the HB from has some White Rhino available this weekend... gonna have to check that out! :hello:

11. #11 jhchawk, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

12. with me..
    pack a bowl er 2 of sum GDP topped with
    sum pure OG kush oil...
    a deep glass of red wine...im in the depths
    of outer space...n the stars...stuck in different
    times, dimensions.
    :smoke::eek:

13. Smoked some Afgooey topped with Hash that had opium in it. 2 Hits and I couldn't think.

14. i agree with the brownies, they can send you off somewhere special. If you smoke on top of that its an amazing experience :smoke:.