Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Weed Strain for the High I Want

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiraffeVenom, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I'm looking for the best bud for me recreationally.
    First, whats the difference between the highs from sativa and indica?
    And I want a chill high, I wanna still be semi-functional and not sleepy. As little anxiety and nerves as possible, normally I think I'm gonna have a heart attack lol. But I definitely wanna be ripped, giggly and I want as much of a head high as a body high. Tripped as shit for both lol
    Anyone know any good strains for this?

2. You would probably want a indica dominant hybrid with about 70/30 but if you are using recreationally I'm assuming you're getting it on the street so there isn't really a way to know what it is. Most bud you'll get will be an indica hybrid because it produces more bud and is easier to grow in a small area. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I my dealer does have different strains so I will know what it is. Got some blue dream and orange kush and they were just that. 

4. Fire OG, that's what I'm on right now. I feel pretty creative but chilled out and mellow at the same time.

5. Sativa: very powerful effects on the mind, most of the creative and sensory aspects of smoking come from here. Music is great, food is delicious, and nothing is not interesting

Indica: a body high. Want your couch to get more comfortable? Indica all day.

Buying from a dealer is rarely a matter of "I'll take the indica/sativa please!" - Most dealers don't even know the difference.

I advise you to research the VISUAL differences between indica and sativa. Learn how to spot the two strands. Try a heavy sativa, try a heavy indica, and start to learn the differences yourself through experience. Keep in mind, strands are almost always hybrids! You CAN have the best of both worlds! 

6. P.S. strand names are BULLSHIT unless you are at a dispensary. Asking for Northern Lights from two different dealers will get you two different buds, guaranteed.