Best Weed Song?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bong.FM, Nov 16, 2008.

1. #1 Bong.FM, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    I'm making a Stoner Radio station, Bong.FM (Not BongFM.com, but Bong.FM). It's broadcasting now. Check it out. Anyhow what's the best weed song that ever was? :bongin: Peace= :smoking: Bong.FM

2. #2 Entourage420, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
    Tha Weed Song by Vanilla Ice is a good blazin tune. Ganja babe by Michael Franti, Pass the Marijuana by Sublime & Bob Marley, This Joint by Slightly Stoopid all of those are great lower the boom and Acid Raindrops by puts is good (people under the stairs)

3. Sublime-Badfish

4. hands down my favorite

"Lower the Boom" by The Artifacts

5. honestly my favorite song for years. never met anyone else who was an artifacts fan! rep my good man

6. The Weed Song
    -Bonethugz

7. weed with willie - willie nelson and toby kieth.

8. Soap Bar - Goldie lookin' chain
    soap bar is basically hash that cheap crappy dealers have put bits of plastic in (kinda like grit weed but with resin)

9. to mmany songs that fall into too many different genres to say...

Im listenin to this now:

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KYW7BUc2bCQ"]YouTube - Mystic Roots - Pass The Marijuana.[/ame]

10. basically any slightly stoopid, particularly "Above the Clouds" and mellow mood, and closer to the sun, actually any slightly stoopid can be good at least to me, i also like listening to Tom Petty alot too.....

11. i pulled out the roor i keep here in my office and made a video just for this song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM7F0Og7V3g"]YouTube - Lower the boom[/ame]

12. i like "the pot" by tool

13. Peace Not Greed by KMK has to be the best pot/pro legalization song ever

14. My Smokin Song-Lil Wyte
    Burn One Down-Ben Harper
    Legalize It-Peter Tosh
    Smoke 2 Joints-Sublime
    The Bong Song-Sublime
    Badfish-Sublime

lol, just about anything by sublime, could be considered a stoner song.

15. ACID RAIN DROPS- PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS

straight up, if you dont know the song listen to it now it kills anything Sublime ever wrote.

16. puts
    is the shit

17. Ganja weed by Inbubious

18. Nice, I just downloaded The Artifacts - Wrong side of the tracks and I'm digging it, the beat is sick.

19. that was their biggest song. that whole cd is really chilled out. you should dl the whole thing. you'll love it if you dig that song's vibe. they're from my neck of the woods :)

newark, nj

20. Mystic Roots is crazy to burn to. Bone thugz, wu, yeah you get it.