Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Weed Related Movie/entertainment On Netflix ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TrippyGvng, May 20, 2013.

1. Im pretty high and was wondering what do you do online that makes you enjoy your high. whats some trippy videos or movies i can watch :smoking:

2. harold and kumar go to white castle (personal favourite)
    how high
    half baked

3. How Weed Won The West.
    Cheech and Chong Up in smoke or Still Smoking, can't remember which is on there.

4. who actually payes to use netflix when you can just download or even just search for movies online?
    a good site i like to use is 1.channel.ch look for any movie litterally its better than stupid netflix there are probabley more than there are on netflix but always use putlocket or sockshare there is no lag

5. workaholics is pretty funny im barely on the second episode of the first season and it has me stuck comin back for more

6. i recently just got netflix this past weekend. i dont pay for it monthly tho me and a couple other people share an account

7. Growing Op

8. but still, why pay if you know there is somthing free?

9. ENTER THE VOID