Best weed related iphone apps

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by stephes123, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I use leaflt to help identify strains but what else is there? What do you use?!

2. Weed maps so I can see what strains the dispensaries near my house are selling

3. the GC app <3

4. Eh iPhone lacks in weed apps a lot. Apple doesn't approved of such things. Android has a badass weed growing game. Shit is pretty fun.

5. Hands down, the best application for Mary Jane that I have ever come across is Leafly. They have all the different strains in existence categorized and sorted into a neat and convenient package. I use it quite often to see if the stuff I got from my guy was actually what he said it was based of measuring my high compared to the strains reviews and descriptions. It is also extremely interesting to just look into different strains.

6. Was just about to say this. hahaha

:smoke:

7. Bumping for some Android ones, anyone?

8. [quote name='"Rinst"']Hands down, the best application for Mary Jane that I have ever come across is Leafly. They have all the different strains in existence categorized and sorted into a neat and convenient package. I use it quite often to see if the stuff I got from my guy was actually what he said it was based of measuring my high compared to the strains reviews and descriptions. It is also extremely interesting to just look into different strains.[/quote]

I love leafly but I wish they'd tell us the indica/sativa in each strain

9. I'll check this out.

10. Jointogether. Legit, search strain names, leave reviews , it shows you the thc level, CBD, location, price, ect....

11. i need to invest in this shit

12. Yea weedmaps is important for me lol

13. I personally use Leafly(extremely helpful at seeing other strains and what they relieve for us medical patients. And Weedmaps

14. #14 jigarp, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Not sure for the iPhone but I am using "Weed Forum" on my Android tablet...

15. Check out Massroots! It's a nice little cannamunity and it's like Instagram for weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Thats an anti marijuana site. WTF you post that link for?

17. HAHA! it's not a website , it's an app....in the app store...geez.

18. Thanks for this. Such a dope social media app...

19. Encycloweedia. Has a bunch of edible recipes, reviews of strains, pictures and shit. It's pretty cool