Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best weed in omaha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scarfacesam317, Jan 5, 2009.

1. if there is anyone from omaha NE out there, what are some of the best strains you have gotten? i have only managed to get KB but i know there is some dank weed in omaha. i just have bad luck with finding people who have it.

2. Buddahs Sister, Purple Urkle, Romulan, Sour D, Trainwreak, Northern Lights, various other commercial strains. Plenty of good quality mids, and decent schwag.

3. powerplant, willies, jamacan, russian dieseal, pot of gold, goes around alot

and i saw some purple urkle here that looked like black death hah

4. #4 wraughbit, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    fuck yeah, I so many hook ups in lincoln that get deliveries from omaha.

my favorite from omaha was the legitimitate romulan, the punch is good too.

5. I've gotten some nice homegrown white widow. Lota good no-name bud floating around too:)

6. I didn't know there was White Widow in Omaha.
    do you think I could find that in Lincoln too?

7. where was alot :) and you could if u drove and knew someone :rolleyes:

8. I tried a really good one lately, grown in Omaha. I think the name is "Willy's One Hit Wonder". Sativa, haze-like. Very tasty to vaporize.

Second, Sour Diesel. That one came from California.

I noticed Omaha's locally grown weed is much better than all the other strains from California I tried so far in the last couple of months.

Several times I got, although good, a little dry flowers from California. Or maybe it's my provider, dunno. The weed from Omaha seems better grown, without so much fertilizer.

9. I hear you guys got some of the best steaks...Ill bring the bud, you bring the steaks!

10. i live in omaha and see all sorts of awesome dank strains all the time.:smoke:

11. Ya I just picked up some willys its real nice stuff. Omaha usually always has good fire.