Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Weed Drink

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SuperM, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Drinking your dank

2. Okay so I stumbled across this a few months ago and thought it should be shared. The Weed milkshake.

This isn't your ordinary edible.

What you need:
    1 SuperM milkshake per person. 250 ml.(Or other store bought milkshake.
    (The best flavour is chocolate in my opinion)

2.5 grams of erb per 3 people

Heat source (stove or the like)(NOT MICROWAVE!)

A pot and a stirring spoon.
    Tea bag

Recipe: pour the milkshake(s) into the pot and allow it to come to a boil.

Empty the tea out of the teabag and replace with erb, staple shut. (The erb must be super fine)

Place the tea bag in the boiling milkshake for ten minutes, stirring occasionaly. Take of boil and stir and steep the tea bag for 10 minutes. Repeat for 45 mins to an hour.

Take off heat and place into a mug, drink while hot, or allow to cool and drink it some other time.

Don't over boil the weed, you will ruin in.

You can eat the weed that's in the tea bag if you wish.

From my personal experience, it got me absolutely baked, massive body high and long lasting stone.

Its stealthy but a few things to be sure of, the weed is super fine, be patient, let it boil and steep for atleast 45 mins and lastly the milkshake may burn onto the bottom of the pot so remember to clean it.

Hope this helps.

3. I make green dragon, and every evening I have a GDB (Green Dragon Beer)..its perfect for me.

4. Sounds Legit, this is something for all of those sweet toothed people out there. I think i need to try making some green dragon.