Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Weed Combo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Slowhandjr, Feb 24, 2009.

1. The past few weeks I have been getting the most chronic shit ever, from purple nurple, Dark Horse, Afgoo, white widow, and shishkaberry. I must say the best high I have ever experienced tonight and here is what I smoked. I started the day with a wake-n-bake of Afgoo. then for lunch had some more, then after class had some more. I then came home and hung out with my buddy and had a bowl of shishkaberry. At this pointe I was really high. Then we smoked a joint of some cali purps. After that me and my friend from school we went out and had a huge mixed bowl of Afgoo and white widow. After about 15 minutes I was so fuckin high I couldn't order my food! I couldn't handle the whole thing, and when I got my food I couldn't keep a straight face. I must say If you ever have the chance to smoke afgoo and white widow together, do it as fast as possible. If you want tell your favorite cannabis mixes, best high ever and just anything about really fantastic bud.

2. I usually don't mix my herbs. But my friends do. and she smoked me out with a combo of purple haze, pineapple express, and OG kush. What an great high

3. mango kush, gdp, trainwreck 1 fat blunt. this is when i was living in arizona =( how i miss it!

4. it wasnt "purple haze".

5. pinapple express huh... I thought you watched movies not smoked them