Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to tell if your weed is sprayed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToniSmoke, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Im gonna be honest with you. . . Im a little suspicious of these last few bags.

Thought you guys could help me out!

2. What makes you think its sprayed? And with what? If your shit is laced its gonna be obvious unless you have never smoked before. If thats what you mean its probably just good bud. If you mean with pesticides tell us what makes you think it is? Does it smell like chemicals or?

3. How? You haven't given us any information man.

4. Should have been more specific!

Basically the way it smokes. . . the ash goes brick hard forcing the head to fall off all the time. It doesn't smell right either. nothing like bud should, cant really describe it but you almost cant smell anything in the bag or when smoking it!

It also burns my tongue.

5. Does it get you high?

6. MANNNN that is awful.

I've read about sprayed and grit weed in the UK and some parts of europe.

Also I've read about tainted soabbar hash.

It just makes me angry because in california we have so much abundance and this shit is unheard of around here.

So much most people wouldn't believe it happens without doing their research.

Sorry you have to deal with that friend. Come to the North western coast of the US or in canada and we'll take care of ya.

7. It side burns really badly as well, tastes horrible when smoking it added to the tongue fire but gets you really high.

8. Its schwag. Period. Its probably really dry and crappy. If it doesn't smell like anything its not laced. It burns your tongue and becomes so hard because its so dry.

9. Aye, my guy hits out with "its that really compressed shit" :mad:

its bone dry, solid as a brick (you could snap the bud in half) and grinds to dust in two turns

sheeeeet

10. Sounds like you got some weed fresh off the brick my friend.

11. See iv been smoking for a while and it happens every now and again I dont think its got glass in it though. . .

when i take a little bit off and put it on my tongue its a cold tingly sensation :confused:

12. You can keep all that nice weed in Cali, we have plenty here in the UK if you know where to look.. :smoke:. I've never even gotten a seed in my bags.. that shit is unheard of!

Probably because we have a lot more smaller grows going on as opposed to the huge ones in the USA. Better control over the outcome/males i gues.

13. normally the stuffs great. this is something that happens every now and again but id like to know what it is i guess. Lol UK is full of excellent weed just to make that clear!

14. We don't get seeds either and their are plenty of small grows.

Also, whether you like it or not cali bud makes it all over the world because it's the best. Sorry. :wave: ;) :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1