Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to snap out of a high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbal, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I jerked it while high... afterwords, I was able to watch an entire movie (the 1984 version of nineteen eighty four, if anybody's wondering) from beginning to end without getting distracted, also I noticed things that I didn't notice before (made it seem more like the book, also realized that there isn't very much dialogue in it).... I don't know if it makes you lazy or not, it just helps you focus

2. LOL you wanna know why? As a man we set our priority like this: 1sex 2everything else. After you jacked it you were able to youse the extra 60% of your brain that is normally blocked by the penis muscle.

3. #63 SirBongwalski, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    The only thing for me is a cop trying to bust me if their driving around Idc I'm really confused by the people saying masturbating, what are you doing shoving a stick up your ass and jerkin your derkin while doing that cause anything pleasurable is the opposite of a buzzkill for me. Maybe it's the time it takes to jerk off unless your a minuteman.

4. eating alot for sure that deff works

5. i like to smoke in the morning to get my appetite working but sometimes i end up gettin more baked then i planned, id then want to go skate but would be too stoned to

6. really? anytime ive drank ive been wired from it, just assumed the same would happen if i had smoked