Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Ways to Smoke to Save Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GiraffeVenom, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I would personally recommend a bong. I found myself a quality, two perc bong with an ice catcher at my local gas station for $60. It has since broke (I dropped it while cleaning it) and I have moved on to a vaporizer. I love my vaporizer, but I am going to buy a bong again - they are both different, delightful highs.

Additionally, if you get a vaporizer with a whip, you can rip the vape through your bong, and blow your fucking mind to pieces ;)

2. [quote name="sometypeofway" post="19390185" timestamp="1390455503"]I would personally recommend a bong. I found myself a quality, two perc bong with an ice catcher at my local gas station for $60. It has since broke (I dropped it while cleaning it) and I have moved on to a vaporizer. I love my vaporizer, but I am going to buy a bong again - they are both different, delightful highs.Additionally, if you get a vaporizer with a whip, you can rip the vape through your bong, and blow your fucking mind to pieces ;)[/quote]So what's the difference in the high from a bong vs vape vs vape in bongSent from my iPhone using Gra

A vape is a stronger head high, however, you can adjust the temperature. at 350 degrees, my vaporizer would give a head high, but not enough of a body high for my taste. I set it to 420, which happens to be a superb temperature. I have not set it higher, but friends who have claimed to have a stronger body high.

Bongs always seem to hit you hard. I find them to be a but "foggier" of a high. They can definitely get me stoned, and definitely produce the full "body high" 

I have not tried a vape through a bong yet, because my bong broke (hence why I purchased a vape). I am repurchasing a bong soon though. From what I have read (credible sources), a vape through a bong sort of just makes the smoking experience more pleasurable.

Keep in mind, a vaporizer does NOT burn weed, there is no combustion (flame). Bongs DO burn weed, as an open flame is used. The difference is vaporizers technically leave some cannaboids and other things that get you high in the marijuana after it has been vaporized. This marijuana should be saved, as it can be used to make edibles, making vaporizers (imo) the most efficient device.