Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to smoke outdoors?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeatructiveYouth, Aug 10, 2015.

1. What's your favourite or most efficient way to smoke outdoors, usually at night?

I live in an apartment but smoke outside. I have to keep it descrete.. but also want to get high AF. Help blades :D

2. #2 As Above So Below, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    If you live in an apartment there is literally no reason why you should be risking it by smoking outside. Weed will not get you caught in an apartment. Hell even growing in an apartment won't smell if you take the proper precautions.

If you can't smoke inside due to room mates and what not - I'd find a new place personally. If I'm paying half the rent/bills , you bet your ass I'm going to smoke inside.

As for the original question lol. Joints would be the most effective. Someone sees you , ditch it and act like it was a cig. But again , there's no reason to go outside and expose yourself to unnecessary risks when you can just smoke a bowl or two from a bong inside.

3. walk out side with bong and light'er up[​IMG] . the later the better. Or climb onto you roof if you can.

I do it out side 95% of the time. But I'm in the back yard/ forest. And my smoke spot is an up draft area.

4. I like to go out on my deck with a joint after dark.

5. I once went 3 months straight smoking only out of a one hitter outside. Struggle is real.

The taste was awful but I was still getting high af so I didn't mind too much. Wasn't until I started smoking indoors out of a bong afterwards that I was like how in the hell did I put up with that one hitter for so long?!!

6. I smoke a lot outside cuz skiing. I mostly use a one hitter cuz its great for smoking a quick bowl on the lift.

7. lurkers gonna lurk

lookers gonna look

smokers keep smoking and don't ask who's watching

8. take a walk with a one-hiter.

9. ayy you need you a black person to hold that

[​IMG]

10. Usually just bong or sub on the patio, neighbours are cool but they do have kids so I keep it on the dl

11. The best way to be on the outside of doors is to be outside of said doors. Trapped in an unlocked pad can cause massive loads of hysteria, wondering why the outside air is so fresh and whatnot. If you suffer from agoraphobia do not fear, weed will be near. Oh, and get a glass pipe that fits in your pocket. Very convenient that way.

12. But if you direct the moonlight into a magnifying glass through a vaporized steam setting of fog, the twelfth minute just before dawn will cast a bright glimmer through your bong to resonate a frequency of summoning ghosts from the not-to-near past. It's true because I did it this one time near a cemetery and a zombie sprang to life but it only wanted 14 carrots. No lie.