Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to keep pee warm?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingZombieBong, Jan 22, 2015.

1. So I have this drug test soon and a clean friend is letting me use her pee now I know they go off temp and stuff so what the best way to keep it warm?

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 BloodBooger, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    taped to the inside of your thigh, up close to your crotch...reeeeeal close....for hours.....OR, you can buy those handwarmers that come in a plastic pouch the size of a playing card...tape that to the side of your pee bag and crush it, activate the warmer just before your test..heats up real fast...but thats real spy shit......better to just be clean.

3. I find the best way is to keep it inside my bladder, hope this helps.

4. stash it under ur ball sack/ in your vagina

are they not gonna make sure you actually pee in the cup?

5. Get your friend to urinate in a pill bottle for you. Make sure it's big enough to fill the amount you probably need. Wrap the piss in aluminum foil. Place between your sack & thigh. Works best if you wear tighty whities for that day to keep secure. You'll be good. But I normally ride with the seat warmer on also to increase my body temp. If you're a female replace the pill bottle & foul with a condom. Good luck!

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
    - Buddha