Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best ways to hide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rdawg, Apr 24, 2012.

1. So guys, here's the situation.. I'm going on a feel trip with my friends on saturday to a nearby town, and I'm supposed to get some skunk on thursday.. The problem is: where can I hide it in my room? I've been told various options by various people, but i don't know which one is the best..

Some have told me to hide it in my computer, but I use the computer the whole day and it's pretty warm so i'm afraid that the weed might catch fire or just a little smoke and my parents my notice it..

Also, I've been told to always keep it with myself for the 2 days.. I go to school those two days, but I think I can easily smuggle it because schools in my country aren't advanced and cops never come to check.. No dogs or nothing..

Your thoughts? I need the safest and most easily accesible options, in case something unexpected happens

2. dont smoke for 2 days.

thats my suggestion.

3. I just plan to conceal it for those 2 days, so i can smoke it for the weekend.

4. Hide it in a wierd place like the basement where no one will think of. Thats what i do

5. Inside the coffee table...

6. In the box spring of your bed. When I was a little kid like you that's what I did :laughing:

7. Do you have any music instruments? They're always a good source of hidding spots, I used to hide my stash in my bass drum and my friend in his guitar case... they're often places nobody will look in!

8. Naaah, I live in an apartment complex on the 4th floor, it's too far away in case of emergency.

I'll try that, good idea. :)

Can't, I have some old piece of shit.

9. I have an acoustic guitar but wo the case.. CD case, maybe?

10. Too small, you'd have to compress your bud...

11. do you share your room with someone else? do you have any cases for games or dvds? maybe you're lucky and your desk has an empty space right behind the drawers like mine does. Just sit in your room and think of the last place where someone would look in your room, and if you're worried about the smell try wrapping it wrapping plastic.

12. Hmmm, I have that kind of space, I'll look around it till thurdsay. Fortunately, I don't share my room..

13. Maybe if I move the CD and manuals from a game case?

14. Coffee table is a reference to weed.
    Doug/Andy: Rita what is the think between the dick and the asshole called?
    Rita: The coffee table
    This is while their sitting on the couch between a coffee table. :smoke:

15. swallow it in a condom and poop it out in 2 days

16. Hahahah lol

17. well I hide it in the empty space behind my drawers, inside a tin can. I had to wrap mine in plastic recently because it's sour D and I can easy smell it just sitting near my desk. Good luck tho :smoke:

18. Unless you are suspected to have weed, this is no big deal, put it in a ziplock and duct tape it under any desk/chair/shelves...

19. Well, it depends on your buds size but I doubt of it :rolleyes:

20. Compression then?