Best ways to enhance pipe smoking?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Slapp62, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hey, Im a newb at smoking so I'm just wondering if theres any tips or tricks to be done to make the hits on a pipe smoother. (other than doing everything like packing, lighting..etc properly) Thanks in advance.

Heres a pic of my pipe if it helps

2. #2 freshjays23, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Awsome piece!
    you can freeze you piece also.

3. Eh, if the glass is thin or if its thick for that matter the sudden temperature change will contract/expand your glass which will ultimately fuck it up.

4. really? ive frozen pipes, and a bong and never had any problems.

5. Yeah I wouldn't freeze anything if it doesn't have a detachable bowl piece.

6. Extreme temperature changes can cause glass to break.

7. Yep, next time your windshield freezes go dump some hot water on it and watch what happens. :laughing:

And don't sue :(

8. when i smoke pipes/joints i like to draw the smoke into my mouth first, then inhale. makes hits much nicer, but a bit smaller.

9. i agree with you spoob. What i used to do was every smoke sesh i had i would try to take the biggest hit i could 1 time like hacking up a lung hits... So with time i could take as big of hits as i want. Itll get way easier to tell how big of a hit youre actually taking too with time and more smoking;)