best ways to clean system??

Discussion in 'General' started by pistol_g, Oct 28, 2009.

1. i got court next week , and that means piss test

any suggestions??

2. Time.

I'm sure you knew about your court date well in advance, with at least enough time to get clean. Depending on how often you smoke, you may need to get a "detox" drink to mask the THC in your urine.

3. I wouldnt quote me on this, but I was a heavy smoker and quit for a month to join the army. The day before my test I took a home one and failed it. My recruiter told me to drink a gallon of water the night of, take niacin, and drink another the day of the test. It worked for me lol.

4. There is a product out there. I can't remember what it is called, and I hear it is pretty expensive, but it is supposed to remove THC from your system in 2 days. I've heard it works, but you'll have to google it or something. Sorry, I guess i wasn't too helpful.

ps, piss test = get over yourself and quit for a bit. It's not the end of the world.

5. water and niacin

6. ive stop smokin since ive heard about the test,its been about two weeks already and the test is next wednesday . i have been drinkn a shit load of water ,but i want to make sure that ill pass

7. go to gnc and ask them for the drink that cleans your system and take some vitamin b after because ur piss will be clear. the vitamins will darken the piss up which will help u pass