Best way to waste time at work

Discussion in 'General' started by epicbudtime, May 19, 2011.

1. #1 epicbudtime, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    What is the best way to waste time at work in your opinion? My buddy and I are at work, not doing shit as usual, and we're gonna make a list of all the best ways to kill another boring day at work.

(My buddy and I are construction workers just so you know)
    so far we already have:

Not calling the elevator and standing there waiting for it
    smoking joints on balconies
    rolling joints in the outhouse
    taking a lot of unnecessary bathroom breaks
    texting
    pretending to be a ninja breaking boards
    throwing boards at each other
    sleeping in bathtubs
    sleeping on drywall stacks
    hacking darts (smoking cigs)
    standing in corners
    chilling in the staircase
    grasscity iphone app

2. Youre doing it

3. Work really hard.

Nothing makes time fly like hard work.

4. dang i didn't know they had an iphone app that's legit

5. What are you building friend?

6. Big apartment building.

And working really hard does make time fly but i give it a 0/10 fun rating haha

7. Get in the elevator then ride it up and down constantly

One man goes to the bottom, the other man randomly picks one of the remaining floors and goes to it.

Do a statistical analysis on how many times it takes for the man on the bottom to find the man picking the random floor, out of a number of searches. I recommend at least one-hundred, so you get an attempt-percentage ratio, it's always preferred by publishers.

Present your data to university mathematics research institutes, keep tabs on university papers and see if your work gets published. Please credit VTGC (vikingtokergrasscity) in your research papers, citing grand inspiration.

8. just get high dude and go to town on that shit

9. No doubt. I just built a 20ft section of fence....Felt like I was having a heart attack from sawing. :laughing:

I can't image how hard building housing is.

10. This is an unreal idea I'm seriously considering it.

11. hey wut ever floats ur boat and toots that horn....ima bus boy AND I DO THE SAME SHIT JUST NOT WITH THe elevator and sorry for caps i hit the cap lock

12. I'm pissed, I've spread too much rep in the last 24 hours. This is gold man.

13. You can divide the hundred tests over a longer period of time, to make it less conspicuous.

I recommend contacting a university for proofreading before you actually send the paper in (you can call your local uni and ask for someone to assist in writing mathematics articles) - make it look smart so it gets accepted.

The article will also be able to divert into deep brain mathematics, psychological mathematical behaviour. If there's a certain floor guessed most often, it's because you associate something with that number. So you can send it to psychology institutes too, and if the number is 3 or 7, you can send it to literature research institutes, as 3 and 7 commonly appear in folklore.

I'm involved in a research community, so I got insider tips!

14. Be thankful you have an effing job!

[​IMG]

15. chill on gc while i pretend to be doin work, throw on youtube when the boss isnt around
    cut heaters (hackin darts as OP said,lol)
    cuttin corners, doin the minimal but making it look like im doin the job well
    eating (mostly your coworkers food)(hey man, you know how it is, im sure everyones been caught at work with no lunch.... you gotta eat!):smoke:
    bullshit with empployees....if u go to work and dont talk to anyone it seems to take forever.
    day dream about how nice its gonna be when your finally done with this workday, how you can do whatever the hell you please, burn a dutch, drink some booze, take your "medicine"...whatever you wanna do. u gottta put in the work to reap the benefit though. no ones get richin quick not doin 'shit! well, at least not me