best way to tend to a single indoor plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smoke trick, Jan 30, 2013.

1. i started with 4 bag seeds under a 600 watt hps in a 4x4 grow tent. only 1 turned out female and its currently 15 inches tall and back under 24 hour lighting. ive decided to see what i can do with the 1 plant (in 5 gallon bucket of ocean forest soil). so that means i have a single plant in a 4x4x7 space and 600 watts of hps. she can grow to a maximum of 3'6" before shes too close to the lights max range. shes 15 inches now and in veg so i was wondering if its too late to top and lst or if thats the best way and im looking for any and all advice on how to abuse the 4x4 space since shes already 15 inches in veg. how should i go about getting a minimum qp from 1 plant with 3.5 feet of vertical space and a seemingly infinite amount of horizontal space and 600 watts of light? shes crazy bushy in veg right now, i think 12 nodes tall and thick stems. also every time i water i use both ff grow big and big bloom or just big bloom.. she doesnt look over nuted but should i flush her? thanks for all advice!