Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to taste weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoMercy, Dec 16, 2010.

1. i was the first to respond and def mentioned solar hits :D

2. I LOVE the Mango tasty puffs.
    It doesn't taste like mango but it definitely makes the weed taste good.

3. Vape/Solar hits/Heating gun/etc

4. i'd have to go with a magnifying glass on a sunny day with a nice glass spoon. yum

5. Vape, otherwise solar hits.

6. I smoke weed for the taste of weed. If I wanted something that tasted like Mangoes, I would smoke mango shisha. I love the taste of weed itself, untouched.

7. Blunts,flavor drops,flavored wraps,DISGUSTING!!! Smoke out of a nice glass piece using an herb iron. Doesn’t get any better. Solar hits, yes,they rock. But a pain in the ass. If your home you have to go to the window,f that. And if I don’t smoke out of a nice clean glass piece, id smoke a joint