Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to taste weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoMercy, Dec 16, 2010.

1. People always say, "oh, this weed tastes so good"... all i taste is smoke most of the time.. whats the best way to actually taste weed.. i wanna taste blueberry, strawberry, and all the delicious flavors :)

And by best way, i mean like, bong, vape, use hemp line.. etc.. anything that could help me taste it better, let me know. And should i get those flavor drops ?

thanks.

2. vape imo. I've heard using a magnifying glass to take hits helps you taste the bud as well...

3. Is that a rhetorical question? VAPE!

If you must smoke use a glass spoon/pipe and hemp line as it will take away the butane flavor so you can taste more weed.

Oh and do not buy Tasty Puffs the flavor drop things, they suck.

4. Vape or spoon. Blunts (with wraps not rillos) are great too if you want a mix of flavors, but you'll usually end up tasting the wrap more than the bud's individual taste.

5. well.... when i say weed tastes good, i dont mean like it actually tastes good like a candy bar or some shit, but good quality weed has a distinct taste compared to shwagg (which tastes like a goddamn pine tree)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Clean glass(I have a pipe for AAA only), use hemp string coated in beeswax as well I feel that the lighter takes a way a bit of the taste.

7. Absolutely a vape

8. Clean glass is the best way, but it comes down to having good strains. Good bud is good bud, but the flavors you can come across are amazing. I don't even want to get into the kinds of tastes I've had from buds

9. Vape def for taste, but with any smoke method, exhaling through your nose gives you the full taste.

10. Really? No one is gonna point out the best way to taste weed?

Friggin eat it! Why would you burn such a magnificent flower...

^Take this as edibles or just eating the bud raw (un-wise)

11. i dont smoke vapes often but its easily the best way to get a good taste...no way somebodys gonna cough smoking there first time with a vape its wayyyyy smooth

12. Bongs & Joints

13. clean glassy is pretty good to taste test your ganja with

14. Snort it. Vape is my favorite for taste, that or a really high end glass piece.

15. HANDS DOWN a Vaporizor. I've smoked some of the best weed i've ever got through the vape & it tasted the best ever. Blew my mind & my friends as well. they all wanted one after smoking from it.

16. No, this is not the best way. The "taste" he is referring to is not the same taste in edibles (by the way, the best edibles minimize any plant taste(s), who really wants to eat a brownie that taste like a plant?).

I will agree, vaporizing is the best method to really taste it. But, if you just feel like smoking, a nice clean pipe does wonders. The taste is usually more apparent on the exhale, in my opinion. Exhale nice and slow and pay attention to how it tastes. Not all bud has some extraordinary taste, however. But sometimes you'll get that fruity flavor or even a citrus flavor. Pretty interesting.

17. i find that chewing on stems let u taste the weed the best, keep in mind ive never used a vape:(

18. Best way for me to taste weed is roll a joint, if I use my pipe/knives it tastes less than nice.

I actually had weed that tasted like honey once, I got a joint of it - and it was so nice. But when I smoke the same weed in a pipe, it's meh.

19. A clean glass bong or a vape

20. #20 Rastafari, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    Do I really have to be the first one to give the REAL answer.... Wow guess so lol... [​IMG]
    SOLAR HITS FTMFWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
    (Especially if you exhale through your nose, you get this lingering aroma from the organic Northern Lights ughhhhhhh... Just the fact that a star 93 MILLION miles away is sparking the bud thats going into my soul, just... blows my fxcking mind dude) Doesn't get cleaner/healthier than this my friend... And if you do it at 12pm it's the best.. blasting this song:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sahpD4nRa_k[/ame]