best way to take OCs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mrPKrush, Apr 16, 2009.

1. im going to be picking up 5 30mg OCs tomorrow (no fillers in them) and i was wondering what would be the best way to take them. ive done them a few times before, but im more of a yay guy (so my first instinct is to always stick shit up my nose) so i dont do opiates that often (ive only done dope twice). i only did 10mg both times though, so i wasnt really nodding at all.

i got my wisdom teeth taken out like a week ago and was taking around 10-15mg of hydrocodone a day (cause i could.. wasnt really sore at all), but now im out. will that increase my tolerance very much?

oh and does opiates make it a bitch to get it up for anyone else? i was on some vikes and couldnt take advantage of some free head this chick im seeing was offering.. :mad:

2. Don't have a problem getting up on them, but it's impossible to come.

As far as how to take them, use the search engine. These threads are posted like every day. It gets old.

3. IV

bang that shit son.

for real take it easy on the opiates.

know ur limits b4 ur shitting urself from W/Ds

4. melt em down in a needle and shoot em up

5. how do u know u did 10 mg of dope

was it 10 cc or what

6. no, i did 10mg of oxy. i have no clue how much h i did (had a friend who knew what he was doing help me out).

7. Plug that shit bro! Straight up your asshole. and your asshole will never feel pain again. Guaranteed! :smoke:

8. PO. Oral. By Mouth.

9. Dont listen to these ppl. Dont IV it, Dont Plug it. SNORT that shit son!!!
    Railed an 80 last night after a T break, Was awsome.

10. could freebase half blow the rest

(dont knock till uv tried)

11. Actually this is the best way other than mainlining it. Opiates have superb oral bioavailability. Don't snort pills that shit ends up in your lungs.

12. Also, oral adminstration gives you a first-pass active metabolite of oxymorphone. (same way hydrocodone 1pass gives you hydromorphone)

Equals better buzz and more euphoria.

With the exception of hydromorphone and morphine, oral admin is the best route.

13. I've swallowed them and snorted them, Swallowing them was fun, and I nodded like a motherfucker, and just chilled, but when i snorted them it was a WHOLE diff feeling(in a good way) it was like an upper, and i was up till 7 AM (started at 10:30pm the night before) but yeah their fun

14. Some people ↓
    But I pop 'em with Seroquel like glue, I am stuck

15. As frequantly as possible

16. Lol, be useful and reply to your own thread! :p

17. Love that song. +rep