best way to take boomers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bolthero, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys i just got a hold of a slice of copper tops and i wanted to know the best way to get the maximum juice out of these things. I have always just eaten boomers but i also heard tea's work really well. Anyone have any suggestions for a punch in the face trip?

2. Drinking it in tea is real good if you don't want to experience much nausea and have a smoother come up... but it's definitely not the way to go if you want a punch in the face trip.

Truthfully, I would just recommend chomping them down and washing it down with some acidic juice to cut the taste.

3. I usually order like a Burrito Supreme from Taco Bell, just wrap up the shrooms in there and get some orange juice so that the acid potentates the trip.

4. Orange juice potentiating a mushroom trip is completely unfounded and if you feel any effects it is most likely just a placebo... It's hard to compare one mushroom trip to the other anyways because of variable potency, so saying that you tripped harder of 1/8th with orange juice than you did with an 1/8th with no orange juice is unfounded.

ALTHOUGH

If you grind up 1.5-2 grams of mushrooms and let them set in lemon juice for 5-7 minutes and then drink this, you will experience an intense trip that feels more like 5 or 6 grams but only lasts 4 or so hours... Wouldn't recommend this to new trippers however because it is a very unwieldy trip.

5. The only thing I can see the acidic juice doing is dissolving the psylocybin/psylocin for faster absorption into the system.

6. Agreed, mushrooms are different from each other and I'm sure they all have their own unique trip. I would still say that you should drink some orange juice or lemon juice b/c it has to do something. From personal experience I can say that it most certainly does enhance it.
    The vitamin C does something, not sure the exact chemistry on that though.

OP: if you want to get crazy put some vodka in the orange juice and make some screwdrivers ;)

7. Almost exactly what I was going to say, but I recommend you put hot cocoa mix in the tea after and you probably wont even taste it. Only problem is that you arent getting the maximum bang for your buck..

8. It's like boarding a rocket to the moon. So intense

9. Grind up the shrooms into a fine powrder and soak it in REAL lemon juice. Let it sit for about an hour and take it like a shot. Onset can be in minutes and trip is very intense but not as long lasting.

10. I liked the taste the couple of times I've done it actually. Tasted just like peanut shells.:yummy:

11. Me too.

OP: Just eat them.

12. ill probably chop em up and eat em with a OJ and Lemon Juice mix. I love boomers and all but this slice is small, i mean 1 boomer small. The cap weighs like 2 g's though so maybe it will be good