Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 777agicman, Dec 23, 2014.

1. I was debating between a few options in how to store my Weed. There can't be any odor at all and I want to keep it as fresh as possible. One option is a pill bottle, (the orange ones) another is like a candle jar that has a plastic seal, or a mason jar? What do you guys think would best preserve it. I am not talking preserving for like a year or two, just for a month max if I go out of town or something.
    How do you store your herb?

2. Air tight mason jar in a dark, cool place.

3. It depends on how much you want to store. And how dank it is. I do mason jars, but 20 jars filled to the brim with weed in my closet.....well, you are gonna smell that.

Now a gram in a pill bottle on your sock drawer won't be so bad.

4. It's usually anywhere from an eighth to a quarter. Where is the best place to store it? I just have it in a drawer and am looking for a better place.

Not to nitpick, but I've got about 30 quart jars in the closet and another couple of turkey bags full in a chest in the same room and there's not a trace of stank until you crack a jar. I can tell almost the second I walk into someone's house who stores herb in almost anything else, e.g. pill bottles or ziplock bags.

Mason jars are space technology. Or magic. Or both.

6. In your lungs...

But on a more serious note, yes, get a mason jar.

Or a vacuum sealer.

7. said it all right there, mason jars keep them nice and tight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum