Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store my medical MJ?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by apogee91, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I get 50 grams of bud every month in a plastic jar. What is the best way for me to store it. I barely smoke, and I want to keep it aside and have it stay fresh. It is currently in the freezer in a plastic jar. Is that fine? Anf if so, how long can it stay there in the freezer?

2. Put it in a mason jar I widh I got 50gs a month :(

3. mason jar definetly

4. In a mason jar in the freezer, it can last for years. Get some glass mason jars (plastic is bad...it might flavor the weed and who knows what else those weird chemicals do) and keep it all in the freezer. Then you're good to go! :)

5. It will last in the freezer as long as you keep your paws off it. Now, what's up with getting almost 2 oz of bud every month and you say you don't even toke much?