Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lmaooo, May 26, 2017.

1. I either store my weed in an empty pill container (just the standard orange bottle with white top) or the resealable plastic foil wrapper a blunt comes in (but not the actual blunt itself). Which is better for storage?

2. A glass jar

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mason jar, seal-able glass jar with lid. Plastic isn't advised by many users for long term due to chemical leaching.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. a tied off condom or ziplock bag depends where u takin it but for freshness a mason jar forsure or like the seal lid glass jar that has memorys profile pic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Glass. Never store in fridge/freezer or with a piece of lettuce for moisture. It will mold :(

6. You can usually buy a mason jar at a craft store like Michaels. A mason jar is the best way . I have really small ones cause I usually have a lot of different strains. They come in all sizes. I have seen single ones at Walmart too .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I put either the pill bottle or wrapper inside of a plastic box so I have 2 layers of coverage. Is that okay or no?

8. Oops I meant to say glass jar, as in a mason jar