Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to store a large amount of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stevetang, Mar 9, 2014.

1. I just purchased a QP of some OG Kush, i was wondering what is the best way to store it. I cannot use mason jars for storage for the reason of I have no where of hiding it. Do you guys think a waterproof/fireproof safe would be a good hidding spot? And any suggestions on hiding the smell? Thanks.

2. couple of zip lock bags, one inside the other, and put it in the veggie crisper part of the fridge.

3. #3 oldskoolgrower, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    You have room for a safe but not for a few mason jars?  A QP is such a tiny amount, you can fit it in two or three jars probably.

EDIT: Don't listen to the above advice about the fridge.  That's a terrible idea and you'll just be asking for mold.

Exactly what I was thinking...they even sell mason jars that would hold a whole QP no problem...

Yep.  This thread smells like BS to me really. Some kid who wants to brag about having a teeny little QP that he needs to hide from Mom.