best way to stop weed smelling ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by west-london-gav, Jun 7, 2007.

1. well going on a 3 hour journey to london with my family (dont no i smoke ) and taking a 8th of weed and just wondering is there any way to stop it smelling ?

2. put the bag of weed inside another bag, and put coffee beans in the outside bag.

3. Yeah man just put it in the wrong section.

4. well in 3 days it will be a real life story. soz did mean 2 put it in another place !

5. wouldnt they be wondering why your pocketssmelt like coffee?

6. They'd be less bothered about his pockets smelling like cofee than his pockets smelling like skunk.

Just make sure you wrap it up in lots of layers, try and get some scented cloth or something. I would have a bag at my feet, wrap it in several scented layers. Once I got to London I'd go to the toilet or something and put the weed in my pocket to stop the parents going through my bag.

7. Submerge the baggie in a jar of protein powder. This has worked well enough to keep police dogs from finding a stash in a friend's car once. I doubt it's fool proof, but it worked that one time. try at your own risk.

8. this thread got me thinking....what I'd do to get my hands on a police drug dog and do some experiments :)

9. put it in a mason jar or any glass jar.

10. I've thought about that as well, but you'd need to now how to actually use the police dog to sniff out the drugs, and a way to obtain that police dog... I have no doubts that it's doable, but obtaining one will be a matter of chance moreso than anything else.

11. double,triple,quad bag it..will there be cops on train?

or,just put in a cig cellophane and stuff it in yer shirt pocket;),you might make new friends

12. I highly doubt they would be able to smell it, even if it were just in one bag.

Most of the time we stoners can pick out the smell of the sticky icky. And when we have herb somewhere we arent supposed to (in the car with the family), I think we tend to smell it when no one else can as a physiological response to being nervous.

13. That's not true. His parents probably suspect he's smoking it if he's been a stoner for a long time, they just don't say anything because they don't want to think of their beloved son as a smoker of cannabis. If they get a whiff of a strong herbal smelling substance they'll say "what's that smell?"

West-london-gav might get really nervous and say something like "n n nothing" and that would lead to more questionings and would probably result in the finding of gavs said 8th. He doesn't want to take that risk and wants to eradicate any potential problems so he can have a safe smoke in London.

14. Uh. I believe the best way of transporting pot is in your shoes. Put the bag at the bottom of your shoes or socks. No smell. Unless your mom sucks your toes...

15. I blamed weed smell on body odor before... but I'd say keep it somewhere dry and cool, heat tends to release smells more into the air.

16. Smoke it before it has a chance to smell.

17. ive had the chance to be around drug dogs as well as a narcotics unit as my friends dad is the attorney general

18. Well, I bet this is after the fact. You could do a water cure, that would make the bud, as well as the smoke from it, pretty much odorless. Takes about 10 days from start to finish, including the drying afterword.

19. I used to use Turkey Bags. They are big enough to fit ounces in them but they work. It conceals the smells of even the skunkiest green. They're pricey too. Like $2+ for 2 bags.
    [​IMG]

20. Empty pill bottle, problem solved. I've kept 1/4's of some nice name strains in them and couldn't smell a thing even when it was 6" from my nose. If you are worried about dogs just wash the outside of the bottle off using hand sanitizer once the weed is in and the container is sealed.