Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to stop cotton mouth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I know this has probably been a thread already, but I can find it so my question is what is the best way to stop cotton mouth from happening and how can you stop it if you already have it(besides drinking water).

2. No way to stop it, just stay hydrated.

3. Eat fruit.

4. yea thats the only negative thing about smoking herb just make sure you got plenty of fluids around. Gatoraid seems to work the best for me

5. drink... something...

6. bring some gum with you, that stuff is great it totally gets rid of the pasties

7. how about some chocolate:p

8. Fruit, water, and my friends are in love with Starbursts, they claim they're the juiciest thing when you're high. But as to stopping it, there's no way, even when you only smoke enough to buzz, it'll still be there.

9. You already answered it.

Drink water.

10. Mountain dew baja blast.

11. It depends on what sex you are. Guys need lots of water and fruit. Girls just need a ding dong in their mouth.

12. i heard you should drink something acidic. keep it in your mouth for a while. suck on a lemon lol. it stimulates saliva production.

longer scientific explanation:

when you puke, you salivate a lot because your body knows that acid is about to come out of your stomach. the saliva helps protect your throat and mouth from acid burn.

not sure how scientifically accurate that is though, i only read it somewhere.

13. the lemon thing actually sounds like a good idea. I'll try it today and see how it goes.

14. ice cream

15. chewing gum while toking prevents cotton mouth for me :) . just don'y negro-lip that shit or let the gum fall outa your mouth into the bong :eek:

16. Whats so hard about drinking water? LOL

I am not trying to be a dick, but seriously. Just go to your sink and get a glass of water, hell dont even use a glass just cup your hands and drink some aqua man!! :D

17. Water... Drink water...