Best Way to Spend 1000 bucks on Glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DJRedeye, Jun 2, 2009.

1. All right, I figure I'll chime in with my (fairly worthless) opinion. I don't know what you're shooting for, here...how much of the bong appeal you want to be functional, how much aesthetic, or what. But here's what I think.

I thin your best bet in terms of badass aesthetics and features would be a Toro or SG...honestly, really tied, and whichever is available, you should get. Take a group field trip to some shops.

I think if your friend changes his mind at all, or you're worried about breaking a piece of art like a Toro or SG, you should get a 9mm US Tubes, good diffusor and a sweet ashcatcher. But that really lacks the "holy shit look at that" appeal of the Toro or SG.

I say get a Toro/SG fixed stem, add an ashcatcher to keep it clean, and roll. Just make damn sure not to break the thing.

2. i wouldnt never pay tht much for everything.but if they were about the same price i wouldnt get the toro tht roor is way sick but way to much money

3. Jo right!!!! How mutch grass you can buy for 1000 bucks!?
    Be clever, buy a Weedstar doubble perc and spend the rest on grass.
    Look what i've found on YouTube:hello:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QdI-EkHzW8"]YouTube - Weedstar Production with Ziggi Jackson[/ame]

4. ^^^^

*awaits weedstar bashing comments*

5. you need to be banned fro mthis forum for even talking about weedstar in a thread like this! hahahah

6. ups sorry,were did i go wrong?

7. can anybody explain whats wrong by using a weedstar or even say the word?:confused:
    I mean this guy Ziggi does a good job,didn't he?:smoking:

8. lol you didn't do anything wrong. A lot of people on here don't like Weedstar for various reasons.

9. Please dont feed the trolls :)

I highly doubt the brand new poster has the knowledge to post inline videos on this site but hasnt been around long enough to know about weedstar. Also, I find it interesting that he picked the thread with the 1000 dollar limit in the title to post weedstar in which is basically the sylvania of the weed world.

10. I loled so fucking hard hahahaha :p

11. [​IMG]

Only joking

12. This.

/thread

13. I'll set it to you for a bargain $799, and I'll even pay the shipping.

[​IMG]

14. Take it to $600 and its a deal, I won't pay a dollar more.:smoking:

15. That thing does look pretty sick, and I imagine it hits just as well as it looks. Any idea where that thing could be found in LA?

16. Breakin' my balls man.... breakin' my balls.

17. haha i gotta watch that now....southpark is the best

18. Nope. I'm from the east coast and only know of one store that carries SG here, but I'm sure some of the westies here can chime in with their knowledge.

19. Go into hollywood and venice barter with the smokeshops until they bring the shit down to atleast half of what its marked @